Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Night taxi driver
Old 09-15-2018, 03:57 PM

Default Night taxi driver

Hi, I'm Selena again, and this time is to tell you another of my adventures:

Brian my husband, one day suddenly found in the street, because the company he worked for made adjustments, and after paying compensation, he found a money in the bank ....... but 49 years old and without work.

Then it occurred to him to buy a taxi license, we are from Valencia and the port always gave work for the passengers who disembarked ... but when the sixth fleet came, the transfer of taxis with the Americans was total, so that we could amortize the disbursement of the We decided to work the taxi both, Brian started at 5 in the morning until 5 in the afternoon, and I started at six in the afternoon until five in the morning.
I was wearing a mini denim and a tank top, since we were in July and the temperature that night was tropical, one of them approached me from behind and stuck to me like a limpet, at the time I noticed something very hard was attached to my butt, while the other, approaching ahead, stuck as if he wanted to integrate inside my body, between the two black boys, the temperature, how hot I was after so long without fucking, and the noticing the drippings, which did not stop growing trying to drill the mini, I threw my hands back, feeling for the zipper, which I lowered while dropping my head back, which I take advantage of Johnny who was in front , to kiss my neck, which made my body feel a chill that ran down my spine, at the same time that my vulva began to wet my panties.

When I finally got Roberto's cock that was the Cuban who was behind me, I almost fell out of fright, it would be twenty or twenty-two centimeters, but he said, wait for me to lower my pants and see her in all her splendor , actually when he lowered his pants appeared as if by magic, three to five centimeters more, I found a device about twenty-six or twenty-eight centimeters in length by about six inches in diameter, I immediately turned and I threw on his dick , beginning to lick her beautiful cock, which was bright enough to burst, at the same time of her urethra appeared bright drops of that liquid that serves to soften and burst the little cunts.

My work with Roberto's cock made me forget for a moment about his partner Johnny, but he did something that reminded me that he was there too, he grabbed me from behind and put the mini up to my waist, began to lick my pussy over my panties, that automatically made me try to get Roberto's cock deeper into my throat, but I was always about ten centimeters shorter, so Johnny pulled my panties away and his long tongue started to enter my pussy, the juices impregnated his face, and was a good time eating my pussy conscientiously, when he thought fit stood up, and taking out his spit began to pass his cipotazo through the door, ... My God, ... .. that was killing me taste, from time to time I tried to put his cipotazo inside, but, although I pushed and my pussy opened trying to get it in, I could not, then Roberto said let me have it finer ...... WHAT? that affirmation caused me to turn around and ......... .. MY GOD, I almost fell out of fright.

Johnny owned a horse-sized dick, he was about thirty-two centimeters long by eight centimeters in diameter, I told him that I would not enter, but they told me they had paid and wanted their compensation.
Johnny sat on a chair and told me to suck it, I tried to get in, but I could only lick it along his cock, and try to eat the hanging eggs he had, while, Roberto pointed his cock at the door my pussy, and began to give small shocks, which made the lips of my pussy to open to welcome him, hugging his cipote, to immediately back down and leave me with the desire for more, I said .... ROBERTO FOR GOD DO NOT THE SAQUES ...... .JODER THAT TASTE, that made me open my mouth more, so much that Johnny grabbing my head pushed down and ...... GLUP, .... I ENTER HIS HEAD CABEZOTA, I wanted to scream, but not I could because his dick filled my mouth, at the same time Roberto grabbing me by the waist began to push, and ......... ZAS I HAD A HALF COCK IN MY PUSSY ............... .AYYYYYYY MY GOD, WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME? I screamed as I took Johnny's spit out of my mouth, for an answer Johnny slapped me and said, ... ..what are we doing to you? We're going to make you our whore, and then you just want to fuck blacks with cocks like ours.

And grabbing my head he said, open his mouth and swallow my dick, slut, I opened my mouth as much as I could and another shove in my head made me swallow again his XXL-sized dick, then Roberto, who had been putting his dick Halfway through, he decided to really work and started to push and push, each time I got a couple of inches more, I noticed how my pussy was about to break, and that it was completely puddled, but at the same time In time, his jostling got Johnny's cock to enter my throat.

To be continue

Old 05-04-2021, 12:27 PM

I had the reverse happen.. my girl went to vegas and always wanted to try a bbc. She got picked up by a big bull. She said she was so wet thinking about it . She never wore panties, so she spread her pussy and started playing with herself. He immediately pulled over and she didn't waste any time she dumped his cockpit and told him to fuck her fast she had a plane to catch. She enjoyed it soo much she missed her flight. When I picked her up she had so much cum all over her skirt and pussy. She said he fucked her til her flight and made him cum 5 times in her pussy. She also left her phone in his cab😝

Tags
bbc, bbc all holes filled, interracial trio