Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Night taxi driver II
Old 09-15-2018, 06:01 PM

Default Night taxi driver II

I felt like Roberto's cock had reached the bottom of my pussy, instinctively throw an arm back to see that it was out, and I got scared, there were still about two inches, I said for now, it's impossible ......... .. began to give me slaps on my ass, at the same time I took it almost completely .... to push to the bottom, you could hear the chop, chop, chop of my pussy completely flooded, inside I noticed how my matrix was opening trying to accommodate Roberto's cock ... you bastard you are going to split me in two, .. one last push and God, ......... son of a bitch, you're killing me with pleasure ... Oh, you kill me, another shove and Johnny's dick lodged in my throat, at the same time, my womb gave way and Roberto's cock took possession of her ...... .AGGGGGGGG ......... .. son of a bitch, ... YOU GOT IT, Roberto stopped for a moment, I guess my womb got used to his monster, then he started moving, first slow and then faster and faster, he took it out almost completely, to immediately nail it to the bottom, again and again, ...... .me ... I die, ......... THAT ...... pleasure ... you give me ... bastard, at the same time I noticed that Johnny's cock every time she was harder and fatter, when suddenly, she could not think of anything else but her fingers I opened my nose preventing my breathing, I instinctively tried to open a little more throat looking for the entrance of a bit of oxygen thing Johnny's son of a bitch took to push my head further down and got his bar enter almost entirely, between the lack of oxygen and the cocks of Roberto that filled my womb, I had an orgasm like I had not had in my life, Roberto began his run in the bottom of my body ......... GOD SELENAAAAA ... I get the orgasm ... TAKE MY Cumshot , I felt his cock spit again and again in the depths of my body, left me about to orgasm when, suddenly pulled his cock out of my hungry pussy, I heard a FLOP to take out the cock, ...... I want more, please ... ..I NEED NOW, Johnny, sitting as he was in the chair, he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to him, and told me to spread and come to me, he began to pass me again and again his horse dick by the My pussy door ...... God, what a pleasure Are you giving, yes, please, sink to the bottom, I want more, I need more and I want it Now, taking advantage of my fever and that, Roberto's cumshot was starting to fall, wetting all Johnny's cock he started to push, AYYYYYYYYY ...... .NOOOOOOO ... ..you kill me, .. you are breaking me into two bastards, BUT FOR GOD NO ......... .. PAIR, I started to jerk off to try to soften the pain, when suddenly I noticed a tongue in my anus , OH WHAT DO YOU DO DOWN THERE? Roberto did not respond, he simply followed his own, as I liked the pleasure Johnny noticed because it cost him less than his device was entering me, suddenly Roberto stops licking my anus, and salivating a finger began to make circles in my sphincter ...... .. when suddenly this opened to give way to his middle finger with which he massaged me inside while Johnny every time I climbed higher to drop me suddenly and dig deeper and deeper into the cock with which nature I had awarded ...... ..UFFFFFF Bastards, ... WHAT PLEASURE YOU ARE GIVING ME ......... I WANT THAT THIS DOES NOT FINISH EVER, Roberto introduced another finger in my anus, which was more relaxed, and I myself asked him to introduce me another, and Roberto told me I'm going to put the finger of magic, but first wet it a bit, put himself next to Johnny and bringing the dick to my mouth told me ...... ALL YOURS, I want to see how you get my cock to the bottom of the throat, it I took it, AND OF COOL I inserted half cock in my THROAT ......... at the same time that galloped on the cock of Johnny, my fever if possible was still increasing, when suddenly I notice how Johnny's penis wants to make its way to my womb , Roberto hit me another push nailing his cock to the bottom, my womb began to show signs of being about to give up, when Roberto pulled his device out of my mouth and pointing at the buttonhole begins to push ...... ..first timidly, until that I myself asked ......... PLEASE ... put it to the bottom, ... I want you to kill me with pleasure, again and again ... .WHAT GOOD ARE YOU ... .JOHNNY PLEASE ...... .. now please come back ... BETTER PUSH introduced me that monster in the back of my body, ... ..AGGGGGG !!!!! What a pleasure !!! I CHALLENGE !!! AT THE SAME TIME Roberto from behind and Johnny ahead filled my body with cum, while I surrendered to those sex teachers.

Thanks for the polvazo that you have given me, I will not forget it nunnnnnca ......... then Johnny tells me ... thank you nothing, we will be in Valencia for a week, and every night we will send you a couple of marines to be fucked, you go to charge € 200, And if we feel like it, we'll fuck you when and how we want, is that clear?

What you want are my owners from now, I spent a week.

Well I'll tell you more things