Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

First time sharing my wife with a BIG man!
Old 12-22-2018, 11:43 AM

Default First time sharing my wife with a BIG man!

I had finally talked my beautiful sexy 26 yr old (at that time) wife into picking her a man out to try due to her being a virgin and me worrying she would one day figure out how little my penis was compared to even avg sized man that she may mess around on me w/o me knowing. So yes I guess my insecurities could have mostly caused this, but it was her sex drive that made it a normal thing for 2 yrs. Anyway, I had ask repeatedly who she would want to try out and she finally came out and told me, "your best friend." She came right out an admitted to me that when I make love to her she would pretend it was him. I ask her why him? SHe said well other than him being beautiful and having the roundest ass she had ever noticed on a boy, that she has noticed his bulge on many occasions especially by the pool and that it sure didn't appear to be a small one. Oh my gosh! She had no idea how her body was about to change! --- It wasn't long before I watched as my wife (virgin before me) took my best friend (barely 18 yrs old) by the hand and lead him to our bedroom, leaving me pretending to be sleeping in my recliner.
If it happened that night, the plan was for her to make love to him for about 1 hour then come back into the tv room where I was and let me feel her and guess how big he was by the damage he may have done between her legs. Well 2 hours passed and nothing! By this time my little penis was literally dripping wet with the anticipation so I called her cell phone by her bed. She then showed up! She came walking through our kitchen butt naked and looking well used! Her pale skin was red from her activities.Her hair a mess. I then looked down from the smile on her face and seen that his cum coated her entire snatch and was running down her inner thighs. Next thing I know she is laying flat on the kitchen floor for me. I met her and was about to have my first dish of sloppy seconds when she stopped me. She said, "baby you still love me don't you?" I told her of course more than ever. She said, "well, when you enter my once tight cunt you may not be able to feel it, because your friend just rocked my world with the thickest cock I could have imagined!? She held me there inches from entering her and about to cum on her leg, and whispered to me, "thank you baby, it felt soooo good. You just don't know how filled up this once tight girl was a few minutes ago." I said ok, well let me see what this is all about and entered her. OMG! She was not kidding at all! Greg had stretched her so badly that I could not even feel her. Laughing she ask me if I was in yet? I said whaat did you say? She said ,"baby I can not feel your little penis at all." I ask her if she was kidding. She said not at all. She went on to tell me she started to not let him because she knew he was going to stretch her to her limits if she could even manage to take him. She said it just got fatter and fatter the closer she got to the base of it! Well she sure managed! She said that was her favorite part, sliding down it to the fat base. She said the head was twice my size but that the base was bigger than my freaking wrist! Her words EXACTLY!
Again, long story short, she made love to him about 3-4 days per week for over 1 year. We never all got in bed together. I am embarrassed to show my extra thin sized penis around another man, I seriously think I have the penis of a 10 year old boy. So I just told her I was happy to just hear the details and for her to make me cum every time she did as she tells me all about what he done to her. She agreed to always tell me before he came over w/o me there. So it became a regular thing for me to sleep on the couch while they took the bedroom. Every Friday night ,Saturday night, Sunday night t least. Sometimes he would leave before I got there as I worked all w/e's. I remember how I would come home after she spent the entire day with him and get my sloppy seconds, except on the days he had made her too sore and her clit would be too swollen as she said he loved to eat her first. Well anyway after about 1 yr after this began she all of a sudden tells me she did not want to see him anymore. I said ok fine. So I moved back into my bed. Life was normal again. Or so I thought. After about 3 mths I stopped getting sex as usual from her(because she did like to make me cum anyway she could she would make sure I got mine) Then one night she took me by the hand, lay on the bed and said "here I am, take me." So I did. Since Greg had been off her for a few months things seemed to me snapping back somewhat as I could feel her again w/o having to place some fingers in her beside my penis. But as soon as I entered her I knew it! I fell in it, I knew she had been with him again! I said what have you been doing today? She even still had his cum inside her! She started crying thinking I was mad. I ask her why? She said, "I can't stop! I tried! I am in love with you and him, especially him in the bedroom!" I told her that was fine just don't lie to me or please don't leave me for him. She promised she would never leave me for him or keep me in the dark again.
6 more months of her ridding that massive engorged cock of his! I should have hated it and been worried about losing her but instead I would almost cum in my pants at the thought of him loosening her up for me! I had learned that it's an awesome feeling when you have a thin penis like mine and get to place it where a big man had gotten it loose and soaked for me!
My wife went on to finally tell me that he had ask her exactly how little my dick was? I ask her why? She said because he said I felt just like a virgin he had been with previously. She ask me if I was mad that she told me that? I told her no, that I knew I was not gifted enough to please her big cat. I knew she was a big girl and that she had to have the right size man in the bed to fill her up. She said, "well I am glad you feel that way." She then took that time to tell me they had made me a nickname and ask if I wanted to know what it was? I said sure, tell me. She said that he had called me Pencil boy but that her idea was "toothpick" then laughingly ask which one I thought they should go with? We started laughing together. I told her she could call me whatever she wanted too, just don't run off and leave me for that fat cock! I was actually getting wet from the humiliation! It actually turned me on knowing that they were both making fun of me all while he was fucking my wife in my bed repeatedly!
Anyway, it's hard to keep this short but i'm trying. And I can honestly tell you I am going by memory of her first sharing as this is our absolute true past experience. Burned into my brain so hard that I still cum thinking about !
Our anniversary rolled around and I took her out to eat. I could tell something was not right with her but she would not tell me when I asked her what was wrong. I persisted and she finally caved in and said that Greg had called her yesterday to see if she could spend the entire w/e alone with him at his parents house as they would be out of town. And that she just felt bad for him being all alone. She said what a waste. After we ate I ask her did she want me to take her to him. She said, "but baby it's our wedding anniversary, I can't ask you to do that!" I told her to reach into the glove box of my car and get her anniversary present, open it then I am taking you to spend the w/e with your bull! She did and opened it to find it was a fat dildo as close to his size as I could find. (she had told me he was nearly 8" in circumference and that the thickness was what she craved not the length.) Long story short........ I pulled into a quite parking lot in the dark let her seat back lay her back in it, hiked up her mini skirt to find no panties as usual and her juices running down her inner thighs and pooled up on the leather car seat all from her just thinking about being with him.!I seriously think the girl stayed dripping wet everyday since she even thought about sleeping with him! I spent the next minutes fucking her with her newfangled toy friend, made her cum one time then took her to his house dropped her off and left.
That was the first night she had slept with him outside our home. I was all by myself while she was preparing to cum a second, third, forth, fifth, maybe more times!
It was a long w/e. I must of cum 20 times before he dropped her off at home drenched in her juices and his cum! She said she was too sore for me to get sloppy seconds this time but she really did need to get cleaned up before bed. I told her I understood after her spending the w/e with him. I then made her bath water. I took her clothes off and sat her on the edge of the bath tub, spread her legs, and dove into cleaning her up! She couldn't believe it! I had never wanted to do that before but in that moment I could eat fast enough! I told her to just relax and I would clean her so she will be ready for him next time. Boy did I start something there! Every time there after she would be sure to keep as much of his last cum load for the night inside of her just to have me make her cum while cleaner her up with my mouth!
A couple days later I was bathing her, shaving her, dressing her and taking her to a hotel room to be with him again............ Again, to me there is nothing that feels better, makes me cum faster, harder and more often than the mere thought of her swollen, loose ,filled ,well used pussy! I wonder why it does this to me!? Idk? But I just can't help it! --- Anyway he moved away and few yrs have past and she is now contemplating another young supposedly gifted black man. We will see......... Could she be stretched even further??........ I really do hope so!!!!!!
it's NOT so bad having a little penis if you are married to a sexy luscious goddess like I am!

Last edited by toosmall; 12-22-2018 at 12:18 PM..

great story... long but very good. more please
Old 06-27-2019, 01:43 AM

Default great story... long but very good. more please

please keep sharing your stories.

Old 06-27-2019, 04:33 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldx View Post
please keep sharing your stories.
hot thanks

thank you
Old 11-21-2019, 09:14 PM

Default thank you

i jut read your story and tomorrow night i am hoping my 22 year old wife of two years will get her wish fulfilled to having her first BBC. you story has helped me to understand it

Old 11-22-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by patsyndpaul View Post
i jut read your story and tomorrow night i am hoping my 22 year old wife of two years will get her wish fulfilled to having her first BBC. you story has helped me to understand it
Best of luck. Enjoy