Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Being Married to A Slut
Old 12-26-2021, 09:33 AM

Default Being Married to A Slut

Back before I married my now ex-wife, I knew she was a slut. While we were dating, she had fucked a friend of mine. Granted, I was hurt, but I loved her so much that I forgave her, then and 3 other times. Then she made me a promise. My girl said, “Baby, marry me and I swear I’ll never cheat on you again.” So I married her, and she has kept her promise, I think.

So now when my friends (all white) come over, and they start drinking, she would always try and walk around the house in her smallest pair of Daisy Dukes (at least half of her big ass is hanging out.) Sometimes she would get lucky and one of my buddies may say something about her to me. So, like the good black cuckold husband that I am (I think), I would always somehow offer them her services. I think she loves how I somewhat pimp her out to my buddies! I’ll call her name and tell her they like what they see and that they want a show so, like the good Black Slut Hotwife that she is, she would always take some clothes off.

It usually ends up with one of my friends, usually asshole Steve, face fucking her and cumming down her throat, which she always seems to love. Oh my, how I enjoyed it. I come to love to see the spit pouring out of my wife’s mouth and watching her gag and choke on my buddy white cock, but not give up until he cums. Oh, sometimes, almost all the time. I will share a cock with my wife.
Attached Thumbnails
Being Married to A Slut-973_1000.jpg  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezgif.com-gif-maker.jpg (11.8 KB, 117 views)

Last edited by bottombull; 12-27-2021 at 05:01 PM..

Sexy
Old 12-26-2021, 10:54 AM

Default Sexy

Won't mind using her mouth

Hi
Old 12-31-2021, 08:21 AM

Default Hi

She is Totally Gorgeous

Old 02-25-2022, 04:05 PM

she sounds like an, extremely hot wife. i, always, had the fantasy of my wife hostessing one on my poker games.

Old 02-25-2022, 04:27 PM

seems like some wives, frequently, pick the assholes. there seems to be an attraction to guys that you don't, particularly, like.

Tags
ebony, hotwife cuckold