Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Dark night, dark highway, dark outcome
Old 06-21-2009, 10:59 PM

Default Dark night, dark highway, dark outcome

It was pouring down rain on the NJ Turnpike with no sign of letting up at 2:30 AM on a Saturday morning. My husband and I were returning home to New Brunswick after being out for dinner, dancing and drinks with another couple in New York City. We couldn't go very fast because the visibility was poor, and the road was nearly flooded with the force of the ongoing rain. Suddenly up ahead we spotted a man in our headlights trying to hitchike (not legal on the NJT)! He was wearing a camo colored poncho, and dressed in other military gear. He looked soaked to the bone, even with the protection of the poncho, and was frantically motioning with his thumb that he really needed a ride. My husband told me that we have to stop and pick this guy up or the cops will get him, and he's probably due back at Ft. Dix by first thing in the morning. I'll pull over and stop, he said, and pop the trunk while you jump out and grab our beach towels and blanket out of the trunk and then jump into the back seat with the soldier so you can help him get dried off. "But", I started to say to object, but it was too late because my husband was already pulling over to stop. I was out of the car in a flash, said "Hi, jump in the back" to the soldier and ran for the towels and blanket in the trunk. Although I was in the back seat in less than a minute, I was already drenched! We were all laughing about it as we introduced ourselves to the hitchiker. His name was Bob, and he was indeed heading for Ft. Dix. My husband said that he needed to get us back on the road before any police came by, or we'd all wind up in jail for the night. As he pulled out, he turned and said to us, you two both may as well strip, towel off and get under the blanket. I'll turn on the heater and we'll try to dry off the clothes up front. Bob and I looked at each other-I guessed that he was about 24 years old. He was very handsome, well built and had a great smile as he stared back at me! Bob then just shrugged his shoulders as if to say ok, and started to strip off his clothes. As he did, I followed suit, and soon, we were both naked. I handed Bob a towel and felt myself getting a warm feeling as he was obviously enjoying his clear view of my entire body! Not that I didn't notice that he had a very long and thick penis and a very large ball sack between his legs! My nipples were as hard as they could get, and my pussy was very wet. His cock was rising steadilly and becoming quite stiff as I couldn't help but to gaze at it. Bob said that we had better get under the blanket, so we did. Right away we eagerly sat close to one another and Bob started to let his hands roam. I was startled by his touch, and not sure how to react to this stranger pinching my nipples and rubbing my inner thighs. My husband of six years and to now my only lover, noticed the activity in the rear view mirror, and said, " Don't worry, Sandi - Bob is a soldier defending our freedom and our country, so we should be very grateful for that service and be ready to aide him in whatever way we can by doing our patriotic duty to help bring him some joy and maybe it will ease the burden of his dangerous missions a bit, knowing that we love and appreciate his sacrifices for us. Bob then said to my hubby "God bless you, Sir, and thank you". Without wasting time, he then turned to me and kissed me passionately, full on the lips. I kissed him back and slid my tongue into his mouth as I reached over to grasp his penis. He moaned as I stroked him and fondled his heavy balls. I was in serious heat for him and he for me. We continued to kiss as he laid me back on the car's seat and positioned himself to enter me. As he did, I felt the enormity of his dick beginning to force open my cunt to a painful extent until my entrance widened enough to allow his conquest. Bob slid into my depths with a full thrust which took my breath away and then made me scream. That scared my husband, but sent me into orgasm after orgasm while I was surrendering all of my last bit of innocence to my conquerer, and now I was meeting his every lust filled stroke into me with an upward thrust of my own and my pussy was that of a slut, enjoying his destruction of my wedding vow of fidelity to my husband to the fullest. We didn't last very long until I felt him tightening up, and as he increased the speed of his strokes I tightened up the strong muscles of my vagina to the max to hold his cock firnly buried so deeply inside of me that it was touching me all the way to the molten core of my sex as it rubbed against the intensely sensitive rear walls of my vagina. Suddenly then he began to spasm and let loose with a torrent of his seed, his cock throbbing and jumping as it spurted out his cum like a firehose inside of me, over and over again. driving me CRAZY with sexual lust and love for him, as an involuntary response to his wonderful, unforgetable fucking of me! That was the best moment before, during and after any sex I've ever had, and I'll NEVER forget it! It happened with a soldier named Bob, MY greatest lover, my husband's cuckold, and the very first black man to ever fuck me!
Attached Thumbnails
Dark night, dark highway, dark outcome-sandi-s-open-tou.jpg   Dark night, dark highway, dark outcome-sandi-s-ready-your-sex.jpg   Dark night, dark highway, dark outcome-black-balls-slap-sandi-s-ass.jpg  

Last edited by Sandi9947; 06-22-2009 at 01:39 AM..

Old 06-22-2009, 02:07 PM

HOT story Sandi, loved it! So did "we" invite Bob home?

Old 06-23-2009, 10:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notact View Post
HOT story Sandi, loved it! So did "we" invite Bob home?
Hi! I'm glad that you enjoyed the post, thank you! To answer your question, the answer is no, "we" did not invite Bob home that night because he did have to be back on base in just a couple of hours. Also, the happenings that night were very surreal to all three of us! Neither I or my husband had ever even thought of doing anything like that before, let alone to really DO IT! It was a combination of events, and it JUST HAPPENED! As far as Bob was concerned, he couldn't believe that he was lucky enough to get picked up that night, so also fucking the stranger's wife in the back seat of their car was a pure lottery win for him! I think that we were all stunned at what did happen after it already had been done. In fact, I don't think any of us will ever forget it or get over it - it carried too much impact afterward.

Kisses,
Sandi

Old 07-10-2009, 08:40 PM

great share sandi, it's gals like you that makes being cucked so much fun. not a greater pleasure in the world than seeing you so satisfied by superior black cock. my uselessness ceases when i do everything i can to support and encourage your craving. makes my little dick throb to know you enjoy real cock.

Old 07-19-2009, 12:36 PM

Hi Sandi..

Hot way to interracial introduction,was this a recent event or did it happen a while ago,and have you had many bbc since then?

Old 01-19-2010, 10:58 PM

thankyou!!!!11111111111111

Old 04-26-2010, 05:27 PM

Smile

you got it good

Old 03-20-2015, 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Force View Post
Hi Sandi..

Hot way to interracial introduction,was this a recent event or did it happen a while ago,and have you had many bbc since then?
It did happen a while ago, and, nearly four years later, my soldier hero and I ran into each other at a local mall near where I frequently visit! We had a few drinks together as we recalled our previous adventure that very wet night four years earlier. We talked and talked for quite some time, and I mentioned to him that my husband and I had been trying to get pregnant and have our first child for several months, but to no avail so far. That's when he asked me if he could help. I told him that the thought was very sweet, of him and very tempting to me. We both got really hot about it wound up in a hotel together. Nine months later, I gave birth to his beautiful son, and my husband and I are very happy to be raising little Bob together!

Happy for ypu
Old 03-31-2015, 03:17 PM

Default Happy for ypu

Sandy9947, I'm very happy for you and your husband. Way too many husbands and wives don't have any idea what they are missing in life when they don't have the courage to just "go with it" when life hands them an opportunity to truly enjoy what is being offered. Enjoyed you story of life. GTR