Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

a new experience
Old 12-12-2011, 05:41 AM

Talking a new experience

my story was not long ago, my best friend and I were talking about sex and stuff, a friend we had commented on the cuckold experience and I I live in mexico, is rare to find black men so we took on the task of look for one at a university and we were lucky and found it lacked the cuckold now, I knew a guy who I like very bad, white is fat and ugly, very ugly lol, welcome to the cuckold, through lies, we offered one night 2 sex with us, obviously accept without thinking. we arrived at the hotel first 2, with the boy for the cuckold esprar and surprise him. and so it happened, I get so excited waiting to have sex with us, stripped easily, he said nothing, shaking a lot, until you fully stripped, it was disgusting, but we knew it would be worth jajajaja, then use handcuffs and tied to bed, hands and legs spread, hahaha and that's when the master bathroom, our friend appeared black, naked and had a giant black dick and beautiful, the cuckold put a face of terror, lol, he knew what would happen , and that's when the action began, the 2 black we rushed on, he had a very slim body but very sexy, huge penis was erect network, simply delicious, we had sex for hours, exchanged positions, And while we saw cuckold saw how well his penis was hard and white boy, was laughable, we did not stop making fun of the poor guy, finally, after great sex, he came over us, were black liters of semen, was when we returned about cuckold and threatened that, if not black semen ate all of our body, all the photos would rise to his facebook, he did not seem to be upset at all, ate all the black cum, he likes to experience as much as we enjoyed it. let him masturbate while we saw was disgusting: S, a very small amount of semen, and in minutes I finish ejaculating on himself, and so was our first experience with a black guy by the way is only 18 years against cuckold who already has 22, hahaha, I hope you liked it please comment xoxo cindy

Old 05-10-2012, 10:28 AM

Is there really no way to delete all the odd random posts that clutter up the forum stories?

Shame on you
Old 09-10-2012, 09:05 AM

Default Shame on you

No one should be forced to this. It is for pleasure. For every one involved.

very hot story....
Old 09-14-2012, 02:31 PM

Default very hot story....

thanks for writing... please tell us more of your stories.

Tags
cuckold, teens