Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

measuring up to a bulls cock
Old 01-13-2015, 09:25 PM

Default measuring up to a bulls cock

Would it lose the thrill if your cock was bigger than the bbc fucking your wife/gf?

Also, when talking about breeding, do some guys ACTUALLY let the bbc get her pregnant? Then you have a kid around that's clearly not yours, probably has a bigger cock than you lol

Doesn't Lose the Thrill
Old 01-13-2015, 10:18 PM

Default Doesn't Lose the Thrill

My hubby is bigger than most bbc's that I have had, but the thrill is always there. Check out the pic on our profile if you don't believe me. Call it the taboo factor or whatever you want. The thrill is even their with a white guys. We do swaps exclusively and some swing clubs. The fact that I am fucking someone other than my hubby gets me terribly excited. I love new meat. And a man doesn't have to be terribly long to feel great. But he does have to be thick. I love the stretched, full feeling that a fat cock gives my pussy. I also get off seeing the look of ecstasy on the woman's face as my hubby pounds the pussy of other women.

Old 01-15-2015, 06:15 AM

I understand what you mean. Enjoy.

Old 01-15-2015, 09:45 PM

As far as actually getting pregnant? Lord no.. life is too precious for something so shallow as a fantasy.

Realistically my wife and I would never allow pregnancy to happen other then my own seed and her womb.

As for being bigger? Yes the black male would have to be longer and thicker as that's the point of our fantasy anyways.

Smaller cock
Old 01-16-2015, 12:02 AM

Default Smaller cock

Its actually a bigger turn on if she is fucking him just because he is black. I would love to see a big fat small dicked black guy huff and puff as he shoots a load into my girls unprotected pussy.

Pregnancy
Old 01-16-2015, 01:19 AM

Default Pregnancy

I had a steady black bull for 4 years. Hubby insisted on condoms. My bull kept begging to go bareback. Hubby always said, "NO." But after the first year when we got behind closed doors, I always said, "YES!" After all, I was on the patch so the pregnancy risk was minimal. As much as I tried to tell myself that it was only sex, I found myself emotionally attached to my bull. So, much so that I considered leaving my husband for him. My bull wanted to get me pregnant. And the dumb slut that I am, I finally agreed. Biggest mistake of my life. When I got pregnant I hoped that it was hubby's and he thought it was his, also. Even at birth the baby was light skinned to convince us that maybe it was hubby's. But as the baby grew it became apparent that it was interracial. Since then, my bull and I have parted ways. He was not the man I thought he was and my hubby has been great! I totally love my hubby. We both love our interracial child and hubby treats him like his own. Yet, this is a tale of caution. Don't be a dumb slut like me or you may be left with interracial baby and the baby's father is gone and your man might not be as understanding as my hubby.