Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Help me decide to be cuckold
Old 02-23-2016, 12:34 PM

Cool Help me decide to be cuckold

I'm 57 married to a 36 year old latina hottie. She is a BSW beautiful short woman and extremely passionate. She loves to show off her deep cleavage and has the best breasts I have ever seen. I am way taller at 5' 11" but have a problem. I can not get it up. For a year now she has been content with my (very experienced ) fingers. I know she wants dick because the fantasy we use involves me watching her with a relentless well endowed man. Convince me to lert you touch my treasure.

Old 02-23-2016, 09:44 PM

Hi MWM here. Just wondering where you're from. Your profile needs to be a little more informational if you want responses. Try to get a pic of her posted. Doesn't have to be nude. Either way fill out that profile with both of your info. Also do you plan on being present? What will you be doing? Doesn't sound like you've directly asked her if she's ready for this. People don't like wasting their time on maybes.
Just trying to help out. Hopefully you'll find what you're looking for. Good luck.

Old 02-24-2016, 06:14 AM

Being a cuckold for the first time, is a WILD, VERY WILD experience….. Initially, you (and your wife too, I am sure) will be very nervous and wondering how you will react, and at the same time looking forward to it. Looking forward tunless it happens when the husband is totally against it, unprepared and not expecting something like that to happen, as in my case.

My shy wife and I were invited to my best friend's cabin for a long weekend. I was tired and yawning, when he suggest I go to bed early, so I did. My wife stayed up with him. I had not gone to sleep yet, when I heard him trying to seduce her. She resisted for a while, and I was relieved. But she gave in and i heard him f…. her. I was SHOCKED, confused, feeling betrayed, angry, afraid, "it can't be happening", feeling helpless, and unable/afraid to stop it. My mind was begging her to STOP DOING IT. She had been faithful to me always.

It wasn't until I heard just how hard my wife was breathing, how much he was satisfying her (and I couldn't come close to the passion he aroused in her), the sexual noises she made that I had never heard her make before, and me realizing that she DESERVED to be so fully satisfied and sexually fulfilled, that my shock, fear, anger, all all that IMMEDIATELY turned to sexual excitement. Right then I did NOT want them to stop. For the first time in seven years of marriage, I wanted her to let another man give her what I could not. I knew how well endowed he was, and at that point, I wanted her to feel all of it. I wanted him to have sex with my always faithful wife.

At that point I jacked off and I came harder than ever before when I heard her have an explosive orgasm. I shot cum onto my face, hair, and the headboard, much farther than I have ever done before and since then.

Please message me on here for more details and how else it affected me and her.

Hmmmm
Old 02-26-2016, 10:43 AM

Default Hmmmm

Convince you? I think you already know that your wife needs to be satisfied with a big cock. I'd probably bring it up and start talking about it soon before she gets some on her own and you don't get to see how amazing it is to watch your wife taking another man's cock in her pussy.

As a hubby your role is to make sure your wife is happy and satisfied and that will make her love you even more. Good luck.

Old 04-04-2016, 09:04 PM

You're decisions are your own, Tiger.