Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife staying out all night
Old 02-29-2016, 05:40 AM

Question Wife staying out all night

After quite a bit of coaxing, my wife agreed to having sex with black men, while I watched. She had concerns at first, but, after a couple encounters, she got into it. We'd go to a club where a lot of black dudes hung out and she would hit on one. She's a natural flirt, so, it wasn't hard to get a guy to come to a nearby motel. We were lucky because the guys she picked up treated her right and made her orgasm like a horny teenager. After going to the same club on weekends for a few months, I guess the word got around that she was a good fuck, because guys started hitting on her, as soon as we sat at the bar, even with me sitting next to her. This was OK by me, we were able to get to the motel quicker.

Everything was going fine, until a few weeks ago, when my wife said that she wanted to take a break and go out with her friends. I really didn't think much of it. The first time she came home at like 2:30 am. She said they were at a club till closing time. Sounded alright, to me. Next time she came home after 4:am. She said she went to a gf's home. Two weeks ago, she went out on a week night and didn't come home at all, she went straight to work in the morning. She said she was at a friends house and lost track of time and feel asleep. Seemed fishy to me, but, I didn't push her over it. The other day, I ran into a guy that hangs out at the club and he said that he saw my wife leaving with the same dude, a couple times....Obviously, shes been spending the night with him. So, what should I do? Confront her on what I know and ask why she's not telling me where she's at?

Old 02-29-2016, 02:18 PM

Don't sweat it.... My wife has a couple bbc's that she spends the night with..... part of the fun.......

She comes home and we go to breakfast..... and I love knowing she is full of black sperm....

after a while she tires of 'em and gets a new guy......

BBC addiction
Old 02-29-2016, 02:50 PM

Default BBC addiction

One thing I can't stress enough being a wht husband and getting deep into INTERRACIAL fucking, you have to understand black men are physically gifted in many more ways than any other race especially our own, a small example if I may, most every contact sport from high school up to the pro level are ultimately dominated by the black athlete, basketball football, boxing and for endurance who wins just about every major cities marathon race but the BLACK MAN, Now if this country's population was primarily black than that would be totally logical but when the entire black population accounts for only 16 % of the entire United States it's very clear why black men are becoming more and more involved in a wht couples bedroom, and I was never of them back in the early eighties, can't explain it but watching a skilled athletic black man in bed with your wife and the look on her face, the strange never before sounds that he could extract from her was Intoxicating, don't know why and like say can't explain it but I got more sexual enjoyment watching Reggie fuck my ex instead of me, after a long dragged out fuck session in a hotel high rise down town chi town all the lights on in our room with the shades wide open and my wife on her knees servicing her black bull was so incredible, yes I said ex, things ultimately didn't work out do to other situations but those experiences we enjoyed with Reggie I wouldn't trade for anything, just keep in mind, you may think this might be a one night thing, but from what I witnessed is that BBC is like the most powerful addictions you could ever imagined trust me when I say this once your wife takes her first long drag on that BBC , it won't be her last

Old 02-29-2016, 06:34 PM

Just curious if you want any more kids. I mean you really have to think about this possibility.

Just don't know.
Old 02-29-2016, 07:23 PM

Default Just don't know.

Hey, wht4blk69, tell that to Jordy Nelson of the Green Bay Packers. He has to be the number 4 receiver in the entire league behind Megatron, Larry Fitzgerald and Antonio Brown. He is SO good that I KNOW the Packers would have won the Super Bowl had he not been injured. Anyhow....
Really don,t know if there is much truth to blacks being more gifted athletes. So many young blacks see sports as a way out so they work like crazy on their jumper but suffer academically.
Its so hard to say.....black cocks on the average are not bigger than whites. Its a fact.Just that the ones with big dicks make the videos here and professionally. Don't get me wrong, love watching the wife with black guys, so taboo. I say fuck society. Last weekend my wife entered the hotelroom with our black friend with lots of people milling around. Hot knowing they all knew my wife was about to get BBC.[/FONT]

No worries about my wife getting knocked up
Old 02-29-2016, 09:45 PM

Default No worries about my wife getting knocked up

I'm not worried about a black dude knocking up my wife, because she had her tubes tied years ago. Although, when she gets picked up in a club by some stranger, he needs to wear a condom. Guys we know do her bareback.

I'm sure, my wife sneaking off and spending the night screwing one or more of her black boyfriends, is just a part of her going black. As long as I get to watch now and then.

Old 02-29-2016, 09:46 PM

She had her tubes tied, years ago. She can take all the black seed she wants.

Just ask
Old 03-01-2016, 09:48 AM

Default Just ask

Ask about her fun nights out without being angry or judgemental. Yes she prob has found a good BBC and is liking the thrill of dating. I know my wife dated a guy for awhile, but became too attached to him almost ending us so she ended it.
Good luckt

Old 03-01-2016, 02:31 PM

with my wife, i set up a video camera in the room ....... get it all on film..... got 'em right here for her to enjoy later....

Old 03-01-2016, 02:34 PM

for us.... the family knows me of course.... and we often attend family gatherings....... the fun thing for us is that she is carrying inside her black seed from maybe two lovers from the night before.....

Tags
wife, wife bbc