Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How do I get my girlfriend to accept she loves BBC?
Old 10-23-2016, 02:53 PM

Question How do I get my girlfriend to accept she loves BBC?

My girlfriend had a year and a half long affair with a black guy she worked with, ending in her having his baby. She denied sleeping with him the entire time, but she would always come home from work with her eyes sparkling and gushing about how cool he was. She even came home once and told me he had "the biggest dick". He lived in an auto body shop and even had us move in with him. We fought Daily about her going up there, but it was no use, she was hooked in BBC. She even told me once she woke up in the back seat of a cr with her shorts off and cum oozing out of her pussy. All of the other black guys that worked up there had a turn. She didn't tell me about this until years after we broke up, but even that wouldn't keep her away.. She showed back up about 12 years after we split. Now she claims she would never do that again, but I remember the look on her face when she was fucking him. I don't want a relationship with her, but I want her to be happy. I've done a few things like when she's tied up(she loves bondage) use something I think must have been the size of his cock on her. Her eyes roll back and she goes almost into convulsions. If she was getting off like that on BBC, I can see why it lasted so long. I'm afraid she is saying she will have nothing to do with black guys for my benefit even though I told her I don't care
I think if she got her pussy pounded again, all the walls would break down and she could be happy again
I've been thinking about getting a hotel room, maybe tying her elbows behind her back leaving her forearms free and tying her ankles with about a 6" chain limiting the size of her steps., dressing her in a corset with stockings and heels(her favorite) and having her serve me drinks for an hour or so, then have some guys I picked from craigslist solely on the size of their cocks show up. Have her serve them drinks and just see where it goes when the cocks come out.
Any ideas? Should I do it with hung white guys at first? Anyone have a better plan? I want to get her where she is happy like she used to be.
I'm in Austin Texas if anyone here would like to help. A female toshe could tag along with, a guy that could be my new friend

Last edited by Steppingdown; 10-23-2016 at 03:06 PM.. Reason: Forgot something

Old 11-11-2016, 07:51 PM

Your micro detailed description of the B&D scenario
tells me that this is much more your fantasy than it is hers.
And probably has little or nothing to do with “her” happiness.

But what the hell do I know?

Tags
bbc denial, hotel surprise