Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Nullification
Old 12-16-2016, 03:36 AM

Default Nullification

Has anybody ever considered nullification--having cock and balls surgically removed? It is not as drastic as sex change operation and probably not as expensive. It would make us cucks better servers and a lot more submissive. We could service our hot wives and their black studs while being humiliated with no cock and balls. We've used chastity cages and thought about castration, but the ultimate cuck experience would be to walk around naked performing our cuckold duties without any cock and balls--think?

Old 12-17-2016, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmcl View Post
Has anybody ever considered nullification--having cock and balls surgically removed? It is not as drastic as sex change operation and probably not as expensive. It would make us cucks better servers and a lot more submissive. We could service our hot wives and their black studs while being humiliated with no cock and balls. We've used chastity cages and thought about castration, but the ultimate cuck experience would be to walk around naked performing our cuckold duties without any cock and balls--think?
Yes - I have. I agree with you and have been seriously considering it for some time now. I know this is who I am and what I want to be - a cuckold. I agree with you that I would be better off without my penis and testicles. I will probably go ahead with it after the first of the year. I will keep you posted.

Old 12-20-2016, 04:57 AM

I'm too scared of the risk. I just take large doses of female hormones to keep my balls nice and small.

New twist
Old 02-07-2017, 03:24 AM

Unhappy New twist

My wife now keeps me in a cage a lot and makes me take female hormones. She started showing me off to her girlfriends by making me wear a little skirt and girly top having me serve drinks and snacks while they play cards. She has me raise my skirt and show her girl friends my "cute little dick" in a cage and they all laugh. We have done this twice. They all want to fondle my little balls knowing I can't get hard because of the cage and hormones. It's so humiliating. She tells them it's a good thing she has a couple of black guys that fuck her on a steady basis. She is thinking of taking me to their houses when it's their turn to host and have me serve them. It's really humiliating when they laugh at my little dick in a cage and treat me like a servant!

Old 02-07-2017, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmcl View Post
It all seems very hot - a guy without cock and balls, but how will you urinate withou a cock?

Old 04-15-2017, 03:19 AM

When the cock is cut off a new opening for urine is made, usually further down between the legs.

???
Old 07-17-2017, 02:04 AM

Default ???

No. Just no. Your heading into genital mutilation there, not a sexual lifestyle choice. Rethink that, sparkles.