Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Kelly and bob/Shauna in Orangevale, CA
Old 09-16-2013, 08:18 PM

Default Kelly and bob/Shauna in Orangevale, CA

Oh fuck yes!!! Kelly and her REAL MEN make it an absolute requirement for bob/Shauna to lick and suck BBC hard while Kelly and her REAL MAN/MEN kiss, make out, feel her up, then while they fuck, and clean her and her lovers after. Eating BLACK ASSHOLES is a favorite of bob/Shauna's. He will eat ANY/ALL REAL MAN/MEN'S CUM out of and off of anything. http://www.iloveinterracial.com/my-profile/photos-display/pos_-507289/uid_905052/Submissive_cuckold_bob.html

Old 12-13-2013, 06:57 PM

my wide loved to have me suck her bull it really turned her on to see me submit. Have sucked many Black cocks, before and after and when she was not avilable.

Old 12-17-2013, 06:14 PM

My ex started fucking black men at my request almost 10 years ago. After 3 or 4 different guys she got into it more and more. So did I. I started sucking them both, some before they fucked and afterwards-cleaning her pussy and his dick.
One guy I particularly liked to suck and I took his load a few times. She changed some after that and didn't fuck me much. So I started sucking cock without her around or knowing about it. I met the guy I sucked in front of her a few times without her. He even sucked me. We did that in front of her and she didn't like it, I could tell. Soon she didn't fuck either one of us and found another bull that didn't want me involved.
Within the next year she moved in with another black guy. I now suck black cock as much as I can and still meet the guy she used to fuck. He and I have sex once or twice a month ( he's married) but I don't fuck women too much now. Maybe one or two a year. But I try to suck some black cock 2 or 3 times a month. I've even been topped some and enjoy that too.

Old 12-20-2013, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Wow..thanks for all the advice and stories, good to hear the bulls perspective also.

Very up for sucking and milking the bull, not sure about the rimming but I guess its part of worshipping the bull.

One of my exes bulls wants me to continue servicing him..even though she and I have split.
Should I submit to his demands or is that gay ?
If you like sucking a bbc, go for it. Don't suck cock just because a woman asks or tells you to do it.

Rimming? - No, but to worship a superior BBC is ok

Old 12-20-2013, 05:09 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissiemaidcuckold3 View Post
my wide loved to have me suck her bull it really turned her on to see me submit. Have sucked many Black cocks, before and after and when she was not avilable.
i cant STAND it!!!! hey, is it here a cuckold discussion or a homosexual tea party?

i am a proud cuck, i love the sight of big black dicks in the sweet holes of my wifey, but i am NOT GAY!!!!!!!!!

i adore black man in a heterosexual way, i love their stamina, the way they fuck my wife to another galaxy that i cant, their muscular bodies and their friendly coolness, but thinking about sucking them is the last thing on earth, i would like to do...

the only time i would suck a mans dick is, when a 9mm revolver is in front of my head or i am in jail, and 10 crack niggas oder white pride assholes ask me for it to survive

sorry sissy boys, its ok to be gay, but why do u use your wifes to forfill your true dreams?

oh my...... i thought i have to go into a psychatric clinic, cause i LOVE to see my wife fucking real hung blacks, but now, after reading your stories, i believe in being TOTALLY NORMAL. thanks, you fags...

Old 12-06-2014, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
If you like sucking a bbc, go for it. Don't suck cock just because a woman asks or tells you to do it.

Rimming? - No, but to worship a superior BBC is ok
i enjoy servicing a black male but some dominant bulls just like impose themselves to the cuck to put him in his place in front of his girl...

Old 12-25-2014, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
any good cuck worth having around knows that their job is to keep me hard, and knows that they have no chance of ever getting any pussy from their wife, only her hand on the back of his head pushing his mouth down on my big black cock. i require any cuck whose white wife i own to suck. nothing better than having both of them on their knees arguing about who gets the load.
we love a bull like you that takes charge and makes me suck his cock and balls. it is very emasculating that you would enjoy owning her pussy and showing her how i suck your cock like a little bitch.

her good cuck
Old 12-25-2014, 08:28 PM

Smile her good cuck

My wife dress me up with high heels skirt and all the trimming and make me take care of all her black men. It started when I got a black girl pregnant and from then on for nine months I am her bitch and she is my master, I will do all that she asks of me.
My mistress will dress me when she takes me out to her club and she tells me to take care of the black bulls there.
She even brings them home for me so they can fuck me.

Old 12-31-2014, 06:25 PM

Started out just getting off watching & stroking, cleaning up. After awhile, her bull/master wanted to get the first nut off before he got ruff & nasty with her - had me stroke him to deal with the first load, a few times and the first licks & then an all out b/j were my idea!

Watching me "take the edge off" dives her wild - added bonus!

Single White guy and I've sucked BBC and love it
Old 04-23-2015, 06:00 AM

Default Single White guy and I've sucked BBC and love it

I'm a single white guy so I just ran an ad and found some black cock and sucked him off, I really liked it and now I have a couple black friends that I suck off some times. Had one want me to fuck his ass last week, that was HOT, I came in that ass, it was awesome. But I really enjoy sucking a black dick and I swallow every drop of that black man sperm, love it. Any BBC around charlotte need good head, hit me up.