Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-20-2015, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weneedblackcocks View Post
Hubby sucks before, during, & after & always tongue fucks the black asshole of the real man that is fucking me! It is his job to serve my bulls, no questions asked!!
@belmonbrit Boston MA looking for similar situation in my neck or is it groin of the world

Old 05-23-2015, 04:06 PM

Smile

yes i was excited by the black cock my mrs got up for a drink i made it clear i would suck it he pushed it towards me and i went sex mad i sat astride him and slid down his cock i loved it ,now as i facing mrs he comes behind me and pretends he asleep and is pushing his cock up me ,he asked me to meet him ,i did ,and went to bed as if i was experienced,i could her other people talking in other room,i knew his friends was coming to fuck me,i just kept sucking,and next i hsd this cock up me i as said went sex mad and i was getting cocks in my mouth and counted 4 i had the best time and he wants me to try all other pervy things ,i will do anything as i love it,i will tell what he wants soon,tonight i expecting to go back his flat and think there will be at least7 black men using me,i love being his slut ,i sex mad when i go there ,xxxx

Old 05-23-2015, 04:08 PM

i just love fat black cocks