Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any cucks made to suck the bull ?
Old 04-25-2010, 11:17 AM

Post Any cucks made to suck the bull ?

Want to hear from guys who are made to suck and clean the bull either before or after he services your girl/wife.

Also want to hear from guys who have rimmed the bull, hot or gross ?

Old 04-25-2010, 05:07 PM

Hubby sucks before, during, & after & always tongue fucks the black asshole of the real man that is fucking me! It is his job to serve my bulls, no questions asked!!

Old 04-25-2010, 06:35 PM

that was my ex s belief that i was there to serve her & her bbc bulls .anything .i was to be on my knees & take there awesome huge cocks out & learn how to suck & swallow them balls deep & drink all of there cummmm.part of me had some huge issues with that & part i was also very curious . i didnt really have a choice in the matter as she usally had at least 4 bbc bulls at our home . I REALLY GREW TO LUV SUBMITTING TO ALL THOSE AWESOME BLACK COCKS. & AFTER I SUCKED JUST THE FIRST ONE I WAS SO REVVED UP I WAS UP FOR ANYTHING RIMMING THERE ASSHOLES TAKING THEM IN MY SISSY BOI PUSSY & ALL . THEY ALL LUVED TO WATCH ME SUCK THE BBC AFTER HE WOULD CUMMM IN MY PUSSY & THEY WOULD USE THERE HUGE COCKS TO FEED ME THE CUMMMM FROM MY CUMMM-RUNNIN SISSY BOI PUSSY. THERE WAS NO BARRIERS SHE HAD ME DO ANYTHING SHE COULD THINK OF..... & I GREW TO ENJOY IT ALLLLL

required
Old 04-26-2010, 02:00 AM

Default required

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Want to hear from guys who are made to suck and clean the bull either before or after he services your girl/wife.

Also want to hear from guys who have rimmed the bull, hot or gross ?
any good cuck worth having around knows that their job is to keep me hard, and knows that they have no chance of ever getting any pussy from their wife, only her hand on the back of his head pushing his mouth down on my big black cock. i require any cuck whose white wife i own to suck. nothing better than having both of them on their knees arguing about who gets the load.

Old 04-26-2010, 09:28 AM

Wow..thanks for all the advice and stories, good to hear the bulls perspective also.

Very up for sucking and milking the bull, not sure about the rimming but I guess its part of worshipping the bull.

One of my exes bulls wants me to continue servicing him..even though she and I have split.
Should I submit to his demands or is that gay ?

I am ready to suck
Old 04-26-2010, 03:16 PM

Default I am ready to suck

Hello, Tall WM 5'11" rady to suck black bull.

Old 04-26-2010, 11:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by belmontbrit View Post
Wow..thanks for all the advice and stories, good to hear the bulls perspective also.

Very up for sucking and milking the bull, not sure about the rimming but I guess its part of worshipping the bull.

One of my exes bulls wants me to continue servicing him..even though she and I have split.
Should I submit to his demands or is that gay ?
you gotta bring some pussy to the show.

Old 04-27-2010, 01:52 AM

Hi:

Wife makes me suck her bull every time she sees him. She particularly enjoys it when they are necking and i am on my knees sucking him. Also get to lick his cum off her body and to clean his dick when he has finished

Old 04-27-2010, 05:42 AM

the way i see it fuck the title or label if u enjoy go for it. its the same thing im dealing with now . ive never had a man outside my marriage to my ex domme. but her & her bulls got me to a place where i really want to go out & find a nice clean BBC to suck swallow & fuck. i really do miss all the cock & cummmmm & sumitting to a man & being a lil cocksuckin cummmm-slut . soooo if that makes me a queer faggot fuck it i dont care. alls i know i miss suckin swallow BBC & cummmm & havin my sissy boi pussy fucked. i just really grew to luv BBC

Old 04-27-2010, 09:24 AM

My preference is sevice the bull with a hot chick as the main course...but i did enjoy being made to service , clean and prep this bull..and he is cool to continue with or without the girl..gonna encourage him to bring another guys wife to the show..if not I have a choice but he knows I miss servicing BBC.