Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Servicing the Bull, cucks and Bulls input needed
Old 04-30-2010, 01:20 PM

Post Servicing the Bull, cucks and Bulls input needed

It seems a high proportion of cucks enjoy servicing their wives bull, including sucking cock, licking balls, cleaning up his cum and wifes creamy pussy.

Do any cucks enjoy rimming the bull ?

Is it hot or gross ?

Bulls what is your expectation from the cuck..do all cucks service you ?
Do you demand it ?
Do the wives enjoy seeing their husband humiliated ?

Do you ever have the cuck service you without the wife present ?

Interested in learning more.

wifes bull
Old 09-04-2010, 10:08 PM

Default wifes bull

I have been married for 13 years and not till about 4 years ago did I service her bull and come to find out I enjoy it. I clean up suck bbc and let him fuck my ass. As far as rimming I haven't but I would. Its part of the game if the wife and bull say serivce then the cuck best be serivcing

Old 09-04-2010, 10:47 PM

My husband has rimmed one of my lovers....he was told to and did it while my lover came in me. Not sure if hubby likes it but me and my lover sure did as he stroked my deeper and harder than ever before. Hub had to be told to stop so I think the cuck liked it lol.

Old 09-05-2010, 02:23 AM

Talking

I am in the same boat as thegoodwife's husband. I love to rim and everything else when I am allowed and I have to be told to stop too. I sometimes get to add service to the bulls with my wife and sometimes I am not allowed. There is no humiliation for me no matter what because I am where I want to be and everyone is feeling good. Wife enjoys it when I am servicing the bull while she is with him too.

Old 09-16-2010, 07:09 PM

old "ex" cuck here. After i gave my permission, my ex-wife/Mistress began fucking whoever she desired. At first she just went on "dates" and told me about it afterwards. Then she met a younger black Man and he told her he had to meet me and establish His rule. i was enjoying her sluttyness and sometimes my cleanup duties, but was reluctant to meet one of her Men. He made it a condition of fucking her again so i was not given a choice in the matter. At first he just wanted to establish the fact that he was a real Man and i was just a wimp. the sissy part came later. So it wasn't nearly as bad as i had feared. So that first meeting i got to watch her fuck another man for the first time and then got very embarassed when she had me clean her. i enjoyed cleaning duties, but had never done so in front of anyone else before. but getting to the point, during my cuckold period, i did suck several cocks, black and others, and on a few occassions did rim when told to. but as i'm sure most real cucks will tell you, most guys were mostly just interested in fucking my wife and had no desire for me to even be present, much less do anything to them. like virtuall everything else in life, some yes, some no.

Cuck Guide
Old 03-20-2013, 02:38 PM

Default Cuck Guide

being a cuck you need to always be alert to what the bull likes.
cucks are in an awkward positions because they have to serve the bull and their wife.
obviously the bulls pleasure is first, what ever he wants should be the rule.
when we plan a bull meeting i get really horny just thinking about it, i have to be careful not
to be to aggressive, sit back and do as i am told from the bull or bulls first then the wife.
now when we troll for bbc so the wife can do her slut thing as a cuck i become a facilitator
she does on occassion ask for special circumstance, real role playing
finding situations so she can get what she needs is in most cases my job, on occassion she will take the lead.
one of her things lately is working late night clubs as a cougar looking for young bbc.
young as in barely legal, 21, 22 years old, the younger the better.
she really loves it when the young girls get jealous, they play games, she is their to pick up young bbc. now as a cuck for her in most cases she goes alone, when she is about to score and she alawys does, she text me so i can have a room ready for her.
so being a cuck can be complicated, but so REWARDING !!

I am definitely not
Old 08-12-2013, 06:26 PM

Default I am definitely not

Gay and have never thought about eating cum or sucking a white dick, but there is something about a Black Man who is Fucking your Wife to the Best Orgasms that she has ever had, that makes you want to eat his cum out of her pussy and even to suck him hard again for her! My Wife started out as a hot wife, because I wanted her to be sexually fulfilled! It took a while to get her to try a Black man but once she did she has been hooked on BBC ever since. That being said we are moving from being a hot wife to an interracial cuckhold couple. I think I would be Into a lil humiliation and working to please my Wife and the Black Stud that just gave her 15 intense orgasms. I'm not sure how to tell my wife that I want to clean her pussy and suck his Black Cock! like I said before I'm definitely not gay and I wouldn't want to clean up a white guy, but a Black guy absolutely!!

Old 08-16-2013, 07:07 PM

For me it is the heat of the moment. I don't think about sucking cock, rimming ass, or anything like that 99% of the time. But when my sexy girlfriend brings a guy home to fuck her, I get all worked up watching and want to participate. At that moment, I love sucking cock and preparing the guy for fucking her. We have an agreement that she can fuck anyone she wants as often as she wants, but all of the fucking must be done at our house with me present. She loves watching me suck cock, and I love her watching.

Old 09-04-2013, 06:46 AM

Hi, there is NOTHING wrong with, and in fact, We both love rimming BLACK MEN, and will lick, suck, and eat all of them,