Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

The truth
Old 06-30-2010, 02:45 AM

Default The truth

Just wondering how many white husbands cruise this site without their wife knowing of your interests or posts? I know what I would like to see my wife get into but have yet to take that next step.

Old 06-30-2010, 07:13 AM

My wife would never go for this so I don't even think about bringing the issue up. The interracial part of it has nothing to do with it but she would not even think about bringing another person into the relationship whether it be male or female. I liike to watch the videos because it's real sex. Not pro bullshit that you know they are doing it only because there is a paycheck in it for them. Not to mention the fact that having your wife fuck around with another dude is so fucking taboo that you can't help but get turned on watching it. I don't go for the cuck bullshit. I'm not a wimpy small dicked white dude that can't fuck. I can fucking bring it with the best of them but watching these videos turns me on. Then I take that aggression and go fuck the shit out of my woman.

Old 06-30-2010, 03:18 PM

The same applies to me...wife would never go for it, so I would not ever bring it up. She does not know that I desire it. I love watching white woman with black guys. I enjoy reading the stories they get me very horny. My fantasy is to 1 day be in a room to watch a couple in person.

Old 06-30-2010, 04:06 PM

My lady knows about what turns me on. At first she thought I was crazy and weird. Now we role play in bed. I'd love to see a big black cock in between her thick legs pounding away or ramming her big ass booty doggy style while I watch. If I could make it happen I would. But it takes 2. So I'll wait and see if one day I can post my own pics here.

Old 06-30-2010, 05:20 PM

I'm white dude who surfs here all of the time. Wife doesn't know of it nor does she know of my desire to see her get bbc. Like most white guys here I think white women fucking black men is hot hot hot! It' the ultimate in sex. Would totally luv to see my wife getting bbc on regular basis. Bet she would luv it to once she tried it.

Old 06-30-2010, 08:03 PM

not married... but have been trying to get my sexy little gf to do it for a while now in front of me... She's a conservative one which would make it even hotter... I have gotten her to make out with my black buddy and she almost did oral but then wimped out... perhaps some day!

She knows
Old 07-01-2010, 01:00 AM

Default She knows

My wife knows that I cruise this site and one or two others. She knows what I'd like see happen and it is her fantasy, too. However, we have kids and jobs and those two things together make it virtually impossible to explore our fantasy. We respect each other's wishes and agreed that "if" it is to happen, then it will happen when the time is right.

It is annoying when people in the chat room keep asking for the wife. She does not chat. It will be a very rare night when she does appear in the chat room, let alone get on the cam. However, given the number fakes on sites like these, I do understand why some point fingers at me because the wife is almost never online.

Last edited by Yankee85; 07-01-2010 at 01:03 AM..

no cuck
Old 07-01-2010, 05:37 AM

Default no cuck

I too am turned on by these images. But only in so as it's others doing it. I could not stand seeing my wife with another man black or white. I hate seeing the cuck stuff and the caption pics. I don't understand cucks, you can't be a man and be that way. Now if your bi and want to join your wife thats ok I guess, but being dominated by a man that's doing your wife... Get outta here!

Old 07-01-2010, 09:05 AM

chances are she'd be up for it. Then again sometimes fantasies are best left at that just fantasies.

truth....
Old 07-04-2010, 03:03 AM

Default truth....

Glad to see that I am not alone in my desires. Like most of you I find the interracial sex here very hot! I especially like the real amateur stuff. Perhaps one day I will be able to post my own wife on here.