Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Maternity ward surprise.
Old 08-24-2010, 10:09 PM

Default Maternity ward surprise.

I know this was wrong and often either I look back and laugh or occasionally feel guilty for a few minutes. I had a husband that just could not get into the fact that I needed to be Blacked now and again.
Like many Jewish girls I had to sneak my Black sex in far way from home. Partly because I was sneaking behind his back and partly because there really were no Black studs anywhere close to our home.
Eventually with a single girlfriend we found a place in the city that was geared toward the interracial scene. To get to the point after almost three years of getting Blacked every few weeks I got pregnant. In retrospect I think secretly I may have wanted to harbor Black DNA and have a mixed baby. The upshot of this is that my husband had no idea I was having sex with a number of bulls till the day he stood filming the birth in the delivery room and to his horror I honored him with a son who is almost as Black as who I believe was the father!

My only regret was that he was not cuck material and I divorced him. I would have loved having HIM push my son around in a stroller while I shopped with his money. So girls if you have a wimpy white girlieboy husband try and do the bare minimum it takes to keep him around. Half the fun is having someone around to babysit when you need to get out. The only real joy I got was knowing that on at least a few occasions he saw some Black mans baby nursing from his wifes breasts.

Last edited by bullballslover; 08-24-2010 at 10:39 PM..

Oh jenny
Old 08-25-2010, 11:28 AM

Default Oh jenny

I have a blk dick that I think u need, sorry 2 hear about ur ex-hus. But u r a party girl n I like that. Cum n party with me sometimes, I would luv 2 fuck u over n over again. Taste my cum, babe/////////////

Old 08-25-2010, 01:32 PM

Continue your story, please ... he leaves you, you have no clue WHO the real father is ... you're stuck with supporting a child by yourself ... not an easy job these days. Are you looking for another white man to marry that WILL understand your needs, and help babysit your child whild you go on and continue being "blacked", and having more kids to support? Will you be as insensitive to your next man, as you were to your first? Will you be insensitive to your children you create? What is happening with you now ... what are your plans? If you're not interested in remarrying, will you just continue having more children? What brought you HERE? Please continue! Mac

Old 08-26-2010, 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacNfries View Post
Continue your story, please ... he leaves you, you have no clue WHO the real father is ... you're stuck with supporting a child by yourself ... not an easy job these days. Are you looking for another white man to marry that WILL understand your needs, and help babysit your child whild you go on and continue being "blacked", and having more kids to support? Will you be as insensitive to your next man, as you were to your first? Will you be insensitive to your children you create? What is happening with you now ... what are your plans? If you're not interested in remarrying, will you just continue having more children? What brought you HERE? Please continue! Mac
Gonna quote this.

Old 09-02-2010, 10:53 PM

Quote:

That is funny.

Old 09-12-2010, 12:31 AM

Quote:
huh? This was not meant to be a story. Sorry.

Old 09-12-2010, 04:37 AM

First I gotta say WOW, second I know condoms suck but if you didn't want your husband to know it would of been a very good idea and also would help you not get anything. Still with saying that I don't mind giving a women a baby if she wants one lol especially a white girl, I don't know what it is but white girls who want to have my babies really turn me on lol .

Old 09-15-2010, 12:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
huh? This was not meant to be a story. Sorry.
I dont think your getting what he wrote..

Old 09-15-2010, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I know this was wrong and often either I look back and laugh or occasionally feel guilty for a few minutes. I had a husband that just could not get into the fact that I needed to be Blacked now and again.
Like many Jewish girls I had to sneak my Black sex in far way from home. Partly because I was sneaking behind his back and partly because there really were no Black studs anywhere close to our home.
Eventually with a single girlfriend we found a place in the city that was geared toward the interracial scene. To get to the point after almost three years of getting Blacked every few weeks I got pregnant. In retrospect I think secretly I may have wanted to harbor Black DNA and have a mixed baby. The upshot of this is that my husband had no idea I was having sex with a number of bulls till the day he stood filming the birth in the delivery room and to his horror I honored him with a son who is almost as Black as who I believe was the father!

My only regret was that he was not cuck material and I divorced him. I would have loved having HIM push my son around in a stroller while I shopped with his money. So girls if you have a wimpy white girlieboy husband try and do the bare minimum it takes to keep him around. Half the fun is having someone around to babysit when you need to get out. The only real joy I got was knowing that on at least a few occasions he saw some Black mans baby nursing from his wifes breasts.
If I were not confident, that my wife will someday stop letting socially inflicted falsehoods deprive her from, what I know will be her greatest sex ever, I would love to marry you now. Nothing I can think of turns me on more than the thought of the woman I love being fucked by whomever she chooses to please her. I wouldn't mind babysitting, and hearing my wife tell me about it as I attempt to fuck her sloppy, cum filled pussy upon her return. Of corse once her black lover's cum has been inside my sexy wife's beautiful pussy long enough to have bread her I would make it my personal responsibility to clean all the cum from her hot, fully satisfied, black owned pussy. I do love my wife deeply, and would never coerce her to do anything she didn't trully want to do for her own enjoyment, but she has known of my desire to see her get fucked by, if only once, a black stud. If my wife had black children, and someone were clumselly inquireing about the circumstances of their conception, I would boldly tell them the graphic, sexy details of how my wife got fucked by the guy, or group of guys she damn well wanted to while I cheered them on. Perhaps a letter of encouragement from a sexy, BBC loving wife like yourself would help my wife dispel all of society's fucked-up rules, probably made up by inadequate husbands, about the insane idea of ownership of a woman's pussy, and introduce the concept that her sexy, little pussy was made to be pleased by anyone she chooses, and that I am a man who is satisfied that I am a man no matter who has the pleasure of filling my wife's barely used, extremely wet, hot pussy.
Attached Thumbnails
Maternity ward surprise.-100_1056.jpg   Maternity ward surprise.-100_1067.jpg   Maternity ward surprise.-c9a0e346_2407869-copy.jpg  

Old 09-15-2010, 05:53 PM

Met a nice man today, an older bull. We met this morning online and literally met in his RV an hour later. I asked for him to wear a condom for our first meeting, but he's just not used to it, couldn't get it hard enough to play. After trying, he pulled a fast one on me ( I knew, I just couldn't resist) and once he got going I couldn't resist. Long story short, I might be getting a maternity ward suprise too! But man, was it worth it.

Last edited by Heathersweet2eat; 09-15-2010 at 05:55 PM..