Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Vacation Experiences
Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM

Post Vacation Experiences

My ex and I had some incredibly erotic encounters with black bulls on Carribean vacations.
She is good looking with a great figure and chose her day and evening outfits carefully to create attention..we wouls choose the Bull she wanted and flirt encourage her to get his interest..which always worked, once the sexual chemistry was flowing I would make myself scarce leaving her to invite the bull back to the suite.

Later that day/evening I would let him know i was cool with it but wanted to watch..some invited me to join in.

Absolute best was our honeymoon in Cuba , the masseuer was a 25 yr old muscular stud , he let word spread and she was hit by every black guy working the resort!!

Anyone else got a hot vacation story ??

Happy to tell more about our Cuban Missile Crisis !!

vacation
Old 09-21-2010, 02:17 PM

Default vacation

My first was in Belize. It was set up by my husband for my 40th B-Day. Two 20-somethings was was BBC the other a nicely hung Latino guy. I was quite surprised and actually hesitant and wasn't sure I wanted to go through with it, I didn't know it was coming and, well, lets just say glad I did.

Vacation Sex
Old 09-21-2010, 04:12 PM

Default Vacation Sex

These were probably our best experiences. For one thing, no children to worry about or interrupt us. We have had BBc experiences with locals in Dominican, Anguilla, St. Maarten, and Jamaica. Usually it was staff from the resort we were staying at. The best was in the Dominican. For whatever reason we just got on a role and in five days we swapped with a white couple from Canada and he and I double teamed my wife also. We also had a one on one that I watched only while a really young black DR kid fucked her and came three times. We also had the bartender and his girlfriend over for an evening and then the bartender and a buddy and she did all three of us.

I encourage exploring your fantasies on vacation. thats what vacations are for....do the things you dont do or dont have time to do at home!

hi
Old 09-21-2010, 05:34 PM

Default hi

we are a 30 and 29 years old couple ,some times we are trading,we are enjoying and exchanging