Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Want to see wife Blacked
Old 09-29-2010, 07:18 PM

Question Want to see wife Blacked

I am a very horny married white male who would love to see his wife take her first black cock. I would love to watch and maybe do some things too. How can I approach my wife about this without her getting mad? I see how she looks at black men. I know she has at least given one a blowjob before we were married. What can I do?

Old 10-23-2010, 03:01 PM

why noy simply try ASKING her ?,..if you see how she's looking at black men she is obviously interested so be direct and ask if she's interested in being blacked .,..my wife comes from a very racist background and it showed,.and when we were looking to spice up our 18 year marriage a BLACK man was the last thing she would consider.,..but we did have a black couple we were close with(also looking to spice up thier marriage) that my wife didn't think of as being "black" ,.only as friends.
we began wife-swapping and now after two years of being "blacked" my wife adores her bull ! ,.and i get the added benifit of bedding HIS beautiful mocha skinned wife
to be honest the first few times were awkward and uncomfortable for ALL of us and we considered ending it,..but it was also exciting and we decide to continue.,..during the past two years my wife has been bedded by her bull almost weekly,..we've shared both her and HIS wife as a threesome.,..in private my wife now proudly proclaims herself as HIS bitch and personal slut .,.
if your wife seems interested and your BOTH mature enough to understand and accept such a relationship,..you SHOULD be able to sit down and discuss it like adults.,.make sure you both understand what you want and expect from each other,.and above all be CAREFUL,..get to know who you choose first.

What wives want....
Old 11-05-2010, 09:15 AM

Default What wives want....

Many white wives would like to try black men,,,but are too timid to say so!

So...a 'gentle' approach is needed, preferably one where she does not have to say she would like a black man in her...or would not.

Ask her opinion on interracial sex in general.

Many women like to look at pictures of other women enjoying being f*****.
If so, slip in a pic of a white woman enjoying being black-f*****.

Remark on the handsomeness of a passing black man.

Good fortune to you both!

Old 06-22-2015, 01:34 PM

All of those suggestions are right on the mark. have to introduce this at "HER" speed. talking and communicating openly and honestly is a must or it won't work Good Luck