Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Older Women wo like younger
Old 10-10-2010, 03:37 PM

Default Older Women wo like younger

Hi i am a 22 year old black man from NC and i have always been attracted to older white women, I wanted to know if any other men felt this way and were there any older women here into us younger black men.

Younger Black Cock
Old 10-28-2011, 12:12 AM

Thumbs up Younger Black Cock

Quote:
Originally Posted by newblkman22 View Post
Hi i am a 22 year old black man from NC and i have always been attracted to older white women, I wanted to know if any other men felt this way and were there any older women here into us younger black men.
For me, the younger the Black Cock, the wetter and nastier I get. Age for me is a real turn on and Black Bulls much older or much younger have always made me so fucking wet. Being a whore for black studs even younger than my own sons makes me orgasm so violently. Once a very young Black Bull has me, it is not uncomment at all for him to have me begging and pleading for his attention and use. The stamina of young Black Studs is also without equal. Their ability to just fuck and fuck and fuck me into total exhaustion is just insane. Even better is to be dressed in slutty clothes and to be seen in public places with them to get all the shocking looks.

A couple of years ago I was very fortunate to have a 19 year old Black Stud meet him and his friends at a local mall so I could walk around with them while my husband had to walk 30 feet or so behind us. The adventure was so humiliating for me in semi-revealing clothes at my size in a very public place and to have these black teenagers grabbing my ass as we walked around. My husband was in heaven of course and I got a wonderful hot young black gang fuck after that!

Whore Mom Dee

Old 10-28-2011, 01:00 PM

My wife prefers young simply for their ability to keep getting it back up.

Old 11-23-2011, 06:29 AM

22, yummy. For me, the phrase young and full of cum, is a very GOOD THING!

I go to North Carolina a lot. If you're ever in the mood.

Old 11-29-2011, 10:50 AM

The wife is definitely in the yngr is better group. She loves the 20-28 BBC guys.

Both younger and older
Old 12-01-2011, 04:30 PM

Default Both younger and older

My wife is several years younger then myself, she being early 30s, and has had both younger and older bulls use her. She loves them both, or I should say ALL I suppose. I think each age perhaps has some advantages. She likes to be taken out and 'showed off'' in public by her black lovers and the older bulls seem more likely to do that and to 'own' her. I suppose each individual case would determine her preference.

Old 12-29-2011, 04:14 AM

Since going Black after my first marriage I have always preferred younger men. I think sex has gotten much better after I had children, probably because I can fully accomodate BBC!

My first bbc
Old 12-29-2011, 05:01 AM

Default My first bbc

A few weeks ago I f..ked my first bbc unknown to us at the time he was only nineteen. OMG I can't believe that that nineteen year old bbc was three time larger and had ten times as much cum than my husband. The sex was out of this world. That sounds childish but he was awesome.

In Praise Of Young Black Cock
Old 01-06-2012, 12:53 AM

Default In Praise Of Young Black Cock

My first black lover was a friend of my younger son. At the time I was 46 and he was 19. I couldn't get enough of him and he played my body like a virtuoso on a musical instrument. The younger they are the harder I cum.

Old 01-06-2012, 03:40 AM

Good job sluts..Older women are the best