Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-10-2009, 04:52 AM

Our first time, he and she had danced for an hour or so beforehand. He was respectful of my presence b/c I am a great big mf'er, lol. I got in his car with him and showed him to our room, and she was all over him. I felt he was nervous, so I begged off, saying I didn't have a room key so they'd have to let me back in. 2 hours later, he came out to tell me she wanted to see me... We both went back in, and I got the show of my life. I hd never seen her be so sexual and wanton before, and it was wonderful. To this day we are looking for a repeat...

Old 08-27-2009, 02:34 PM

My husband loves to be in the room and watch as I enjoy black cocks and I love knowing he is watching us. I found many black guys love fucking me with hubby present so they can show him what a black cock slut his wife is and how much she loves it.

The picture is my lover showing hubby what he gets to clean up.
Attached Thumbnails
Love to Watch-41.jpg  

Old 08-27-2009, 05:36 PM

Lucky man! I looks like he will busy for a while! Looks good!

Old 10-19-2009, 04:43 AM

I for one want to be there and watch. I love to see her have her pleasure and nothing is more exciting than seeing another man sink his cock into your wife.

Old 10-23-2009, 02:59 AM

I feel the same as Katie. I want my husband to watch me as much as he wants to watch. A lot of men are not comfortable with being watched, but I hope to find one who gets his kicks from fucking a wife in front of her husband.

Old 10-23-2009, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leoinheat View Post
First time my wife cheated on me I got a hard on and we fucked all night long. Most guys would be hurt or whatever but I love her to fuck other people. It's human. She came home one night after work and told me of the dude at work that she gave head to on lunch break. She swallowed his cum. I love to know she is having fun! Since we started this lifestyle we have NEVER been this happy! We dont even fight anymore!
My wife did the same exact thing to me!!!! Same results I loved it!!! I agree totally!!

Old 10-26-2009, 02:42 PM

First time posting here - Hi everyone.

I make all the arrangments for my wife, and make it clear to the guys involved that i'll be in the room watching.
Never had anyone refuse to meet us because i'll be present in the room.

Never tell her what arrangments i've made or who and how many will be involved .And i enjoy delivering her to a group of guys then sitting back watching them make full use of her. She knows to do as they say and is totally submissive.

i get to fuck her when we get back home.

Old 12-02-2009, 04:58 AM

My husband has been with me almost every time (except a couple times he doesn't know about). He loves to watch and sometimes cums all over without even touching himself. My new boyfriend now has him lick my pussy while he fucks me doggie style....an incredible feeling! When he is ready to cum the boyfriend has my husband lick his balls which just makes him fuck me harder and cum more.

It's All Good
Old 12-02-2009, 01:47 PM

Default It's All Good

I love it all !!! My first time was at an adult theater in Tampa Fl. I went in and sat down, it took a couple of minutes for my eyes to adjust but i could see that some chick up ahead was getting fucked . oh yeah !!! so i moved up. that's when i realized that it was a white couple and the woman was getting fucked by a black man ??? honestly...at first i thought it was sick ! and how could that guy allow it ??? but by the end of the night i was covered in my own cum ! i couldn't see enough !later a black man in a car smacked me and made me suck his dick. now , it's all good !!! i want to watch and if he wants to use me in any way ...thank god !!!

Watching the Wife
Old 12-10-2009, 04:04 AM

Default Watching the Wife

When My wife took her First BBC it was undestood that I would be in the room. After all this was going to be for me as it was for her and the Bull. When We all got Naked the Bull really went after her and they did all sorts of Foreplay he squeezed her tits fondled her pussy and ass fingered both of her holes and found and played with her clit. She also sucked his cock untill he got hard then they got down to fucking. I thought I was going to Fuck her after but I jerked off so intently I came then watched as he filled her Cunt with his seed. That was an incredibly erotic time for all three of us