Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How do I get my wife into this??
Old 08-10-2009, 06:42 PM

Default How do I get my wife into this??

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Last edited by fantasysport_69; 02-22-2012 at 07:13 PM..

Old 08-10-2009, 07:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantasysport_69 View Post
She's a hot little 40yo milf, 5', 105, looks like Tina Fey. After 2 kids, I can tell that my thin, 6.5" cock just doesn't do it for her anymore. She used to be horny a lot, always had a thing for athletic guys and said in the past she'd be open to being w/ a black guy. But she doesn't want to break her vows, dammit.

Thinking I need to get her in a place where some sexy black dude is hitting on her, opening her mind to the realities that could be there for her. I'm dying to watch her get railed by a black muscle stud w/ 9" or 10".... any ideas what to try??
Add me to yahoo messenger (lexkentuckyguy28) and lets discuss this

Hi
Old 08-10-2009, 08:14 PM

Default Hi

Sounds like a similar situation; seems to me that the first step is to chat with someone you trust with a similar situation.....

Old 08-11-2009, 01:08 PM

Just schedule a dinner date with her at a place that serves alcohol and has a dance floor, and have a guy lined up to be there as a single guyto ask her to dance after she has had a couple drinks. Also, as married people, your bed is free from sin, period. This is what the bible says. Adultery is cheating, a threesome is loving,honoring and all that!

Old 08-11-2009, 03:59 PM

i would also like my wife of 23 yrs to try a blk bull. but every time i bring it up to her she says no. i am hopping one to watch her wit a blk bull and seeing her cum all over his shaft

Take Brickers advice.
Old 08-11-2009, 08:37 PM

Default Take Brickers advice.

That is exactly how my husband got me started with black guys. Took me out for my birthday and had it set up with a young hung black guy to seduce me after a few drinks. It worked and we all loved it and still do.

Old 08-11-2009, 09:23 PM

Yeah, in a similar situation. I have a HOT petite Asian wife and I'd love to see her fucking some black cocks. I brought it up to her and I never even mentioned black. But she is not into it at all yet. Not even for a simple threesome with another white guy. But I think with a little talking her into it. She may be willing to try it someday. Then when I bring in the big black one, she may freak out, but I think if she knows I like it, she will be into it.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:09 AM

Unhappy

i am also in the same situation. i am happily married for 25yrs and i would love to see my beautiful 45yr old milf wife get off on a black bull. i have been trying to coax her for 10+ yrs. sometimes when she is worked up and horny she says that she might be willing to do a light skinned black bull. which is fine by me. but she always backs out. i too would even be willing to let her do a white guy, just to break the ice. i thought that if she got comfortable with some strange white cockthat then i could slowly introduce her into a black bull. but, no luck. i like brickers idea but, my wife is not much into dancing. i need any suggestions or ideas to help me make this happen.

Old 08-12-2009, 01:56 AM

sounds like Im not alone. a lot of people here have wives or gf's that are commited to thier husbands/bf's.

im in the same boat.

Old 08-12-2009, 12:48 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacklight View Post
sounds like Im not alone. a lot of people here have wives or gf's that are commited to thier husbands/bf's.

im in the same boat.
You can count me too! We are a married european couple.We are together 3 years now but my wife was first married when she was 19.After she divorced her first husband she had been with a few guys all white and then she marry me!
Although im lucky enough and she is a sexual creature still i haven't been able to convince her to have a sexual experience with a black guy!
She isn't totally against that idea but still not totally convinced.Although at home sometimes when she mastrubates herself she uses the dongs and the vibes that all are black that i had bought for her!