Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Lick while the bull inside the wife
Old 09-05-2011, 08:02 PM

Default Lick while the bull inside the wife

Have anyone tried licking his wife in 69 while the bull is pumping in and out. I did not wanted to do in the beginning but with some encouragement did. I was careful at first not to touch him but as it kept going I got heated up and lick what come at me. After he filled her up, I lick his cock going out then cleaned my wife up. I never though I would do it but I did

Old 09-05-2011, 10:45 PM

From my perspective one of the best feelings ever is when my husband gets involved and licks me while I am getting f*d. My bull friends seem to like it to....they go even harder and deeper when getting a little licking.

Licking
Old 09-06-2011, 06:03 AM

Default Licking

Hi all,just wanted to add that when my wife was blacked i licked her while she was getting a huge BBC, it drove her nuts she loved it and the black friend seemed to enjoy it very much!! I highly recommend it as all three of us loved it!! Thank you.

get your cuck involved
Old 09-06-2011, 04:21 PM

Default get your cuck involved

my husband likes to wear panties to cover his tiny dick, and i belive a pantie wearer should be sucking cock and licking the cock aand balls of my boyfreinds, he is totally involved as a submissive cociksucker of the men i enjoy having sex with...teach him to fluff and jerk himself off while having a mouthful of cream and you will have a well trained sex slave happy to suck creampie and black cock on demand>>>> i am interested in the idea that black spearm is making him more femmine!

Old 09-06-2011, 11:48 PM

When I tried this my wife squirted all over me she got so excited. Licking his balls made him grunt with pleasure and he quickly rammed his cock completely inside her cunt while flooding her with black baby seed. Wearing panties really enhances the experience for me

Old 09-08-2011, 08:56 AM

Ok so hubby actully approached me with this one. He said that he wanted to watch another man give me pleasure. Since he has never been able to make me have an orgasm with his dick, only orally, he offered to 69 while I was getting it doggy style.

I asked him if he wanted to suck my bulls dick while he was down there and he said no male contact. He also wanted to make sure my bull wore a condom just in case he slipped out.

Invited my bull over and hubby stayed in the living room until we were ready for him.
He came in and sat in a chair by the bed and watched me mount up cowgirl. I flipped to reverse, then missionary to give him a good show.

Hubby laid on his back and 69 for a while and my bull entered me while standing at the foot of the bed.
Hubby licked away while lover pounded me with his condom covered wand. I will have to say, it felt really great once I got use to him being there. I came 2 times pretty quickly, he was a big help.

I mouthed hubby's dick for a bit and he got crazy horny. He made the peace sign with his fingers and touched my bulls dick. He said he liked to watch that BBC go in and out. I heard my bull tell him to be careful, that he was going to loose his rubber. But hubby kept it up until he got it off.

Hubby finally admitted that he wanted to see my lover cum inside of me. Al busted his nut deep inside and I jerked on hubby's rod. As soon as Al pulled out, I sat up on hubby's face and pulled his pud until he came. Hubby licked up the whole load while I jerked him off.

What an erotic feeling.

Old 10-29-2011, 10:42 PM

Wink

i've been the bull in this situation with once couple and the cuck with another couple (the husband played the bull). The more licking the better for all parties. When topping I came in the wife and my cum came out dripping and on my rod to the husband's licking and swallowing. It didn't even dawn on me until I had left them for the night that they were planning another cream pie session for after I left.

In the other case I must have been depressed, because I could fuck the wife forever and not care if i came -- and she was hot! This was shortly after my dad passed away. I still enjoyed giving them both head, and we spent most of the a long night with husband's dick in her from behind, in various positions, and my face glued to her pussy and their joining. She said she had 11, yes "eleven," orgasms that night, far and away a record, and I know he came at least three times. I came and enjoyed it, too, but that just wasn't my main thing that night. Loved all their juices, individually and mingled. I guess there were some of mine in there near the end!

Uh
Old 05-19-2014, 04:03 AM

Default Uh

I've never done that in a 3some and I'd love to. I've sucked Hubby's dick. I love to suck any dick

Licking and More!
Old 06-25-2014, 06:36 PM

Default Licking and More!

Before my first "date" with my husband's black friends, he told me that as he watched Aron stretch out a white teenager for her boyfriend, recently, Aron had her lying on his chest, face up, to make sure her boyfriend got a good look at how tightly her pink pussy was pulled around his giant cock! He saw how her clit protruded obscenely out to get rubbed by the black rod with each stroke! He told me how exciting it was to imagine his lips sucking on a clit, an inch away from where his huge cock slid in & out of her! Needless to say, as Aron fucked me in his hotel room, in front of two other guys,he got on his back to let everyone see me impaled on him, after I slid my pussy down his cock, he pulled me against him, to squeeze my tits as he fucked me! I didn't even see Jesse between our legs, at first, till he sucked my clit like a little dick! I quickly realized it was gonna make me cum, & it was delightful! I,ve wanted him to do it to me every time I fuck, even talking my little sister, Debi, into doing it, when he's not around!

Old 07-27-2014, 11:20 AM

My Hubby use to lick my clit while I'm fucked by a BBC either in cunt or asshole. I prefer to have my cunt and clit fully licked by Hubby while a BBC screw my asshole, he use to lick the BBC and the balls to. Sometimes he ended in inserting his tongue deep in the ass of the fucker when the man began to left his load in me.
All men who had jerk in my ass with Hubby's tongue in their ass ask us to do it again........
If they're few fuckers, Hubby give them the same treatment and clean my asshole of all the cum. As I help him pusshing off, my asshole leak some shit in his mouth, he swallow all.