Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

a bit of cheating....???
Old 08-16-2012, 04:04 PM

Default a bit of cheating....???

Hey guys...I have regular encounters with a black soldier..hubby knows and supports ..knowing each other now for more the 4 month and having a real good time together he wants to go bare with me...I would love to feel his hot cum in me, but hubby refused. I have to admit, it was part of the deal but I can't help I am getting so horny thinking of his sticky cum in me that I am climaxing alone from thinking of it..I know talking hubby into it is no way because he refuses any discussion about it. So I am thinking of a little cheating producing facts...does anybody have an idea how to manipulate the condom so that it brakes surly..while fucking..without any hint of any manipulation?
I have to admit he takes always care of the comdoms to make sure using quality products.

Greets Stella

I heard some agressive oils work...any experiences...

vaseline
Old 09-11-2012, 04:32 AM

Default vaseline

Vaseline on your hand should do the trick, just smear it on the head of the condom and it will make the latex tear by breaking it down. By the time he cums in you there will be nothing to stop it

Old 09-11-2012, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishhotwife4bc View Post
Hey guys...I have regular encounters with a black soldier..hubby knows and supports ..knowing each other now for more the 4 month and having a real good time together he wants to go bare with me...I would love to feel his hot cum in me, but hubby refused. I have to admit, it was part of the deal but I can't help I am getting so horny thinking of his sticky cum in me that I am climaxing alone from thinking of it..I know talking hubby into it is no way because he refuses any discussion about it. So I am thinking of a little cheating producing facts...does anybody have an idea how to manipulate the condom so that it brakes surly..while fucking..without any hint of any manipulation?
I have to admit he takes always care of the comdoms to make sure using quality products.

Greets Stella

Seriously?

First you have to steal the one ring away from Gollum...you gotta run fast, he is a crafty fella...He will catch you and lead you into the yawning vortex of latex doom where you have to steal a but of enchanted powder from a giant worm...then you have to meet the old witch in the swamp there she will take the powder and mix a magical potion. From there you drink only one drop of the mixture from her brew, The next night you need to add 4 drops to your husbands last meal of the day. After he eats it save 1 drop for your lover the rest you drink...only then can you break the magical seal.

Old 09-11-2012, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fetishhotwife4bc View Post

Greets Stella

OK, after having thought: WTF? ... is this a serious thread or not? ... I dunno... and readign strange1's reply. I just couldn't resist.

Firstly - Congratulations on supporting your Troops! They can really use the appreciation it just isn't the same like it used to be. Ever since the Government hired Thai Comfort Women have disappeared due to budget cuts, it is up to the homefront to take care of a Soldier's needs.

Now, while I do not condone cheating on anyone - it is up to the individual's discretion of what they will or will not do.

The main questions that come to mind:

- when you fuck with the guy, do you always fuck in front of the husband?
- if you do not fuck in front of the husband, how would he know if a condom has really been used?
- does the husband control the individual used condoms, filled with spunk?
- if he does control the individual rubber, does he drink it, to verify the contents?

To have a condom "break" does not give you the same sensation as truly barebacking it would.

vaseline
Old 09-12-2012, 09:39 PM

Default vaseline

Quote:
Originally Posted by athena386 View Post
Vaseline on your hand should do the trick, just smear it on the head of the condom and it will make the latex tear by breaking it down. By the time he cums in you there will be nothing to stop it
yes we found out years ago why she was getting creamed up while wearing condoms, they were both smearing vaseline on telling her they were lubricating the condoms, but were in actual fact deliberatly making them burst to knock her up and they succeded

wow ..this was really helpfull , to answer the question we do always meet together...
Old 10-02-2012, 11:55 AM

Default wow ..this was really helpfull , to answer the question we do always meet together...

I will try it out that sounds very efficient and I of course would really like to go there to have bareback only......thanks for your support guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by IG256 View Post
I think I found the solution for you.

I just tried an experiment. I heated the oven to about 250 degrees. I then took a condom still in the wrapper and put it on a glass pie tray on the middle rack. I checked it a 7 minutes and it was hot but still looked fine. I then put it back in for an additional 5 minutes - so 12 minutes total.

At 12 minutes, the outer wrapping was juuust beginning to wrinkle a little bit from the heat, so I took it out and let it cool off THOROUGHLY.

But with 12 minutes in 250 degree heat, I was betting that the rubber/latex/whatever would get weakened a lot.

After it THOROUGHLY cooled I put it on and began to masturbate. After about a minute or so of average to moderately aggressive masturbating...SNAP! It completely tore away at the tip!

That 12 minutes of heat at 250 degrees was enough to weaken the condom to make it break under "normal use" but not enough to deform the package to make it look like it was tampered with.

I suggest experimenting with different temps and times!

Also, if he is hung, maybe give him a smaller condom than he usually uses...

An easier idea
Old 10-02-2012, 03:02 PM

Default An easier idea

I think I heard one time about a lady that would use her mouth to "lube" the condom after her lover had it on(I know the taste), but then she would use her teeth to "nip" a little hole in the end of it without anyone noticing.

Old 07-21-2015, 02:20 PM

If he is watching it would be hard. If not and he wants to see a used condom then jack the lover off in one. Fuck him till he can't stand up. Once completed buy an douche bag before you do this and flood your puss deeply and wash it all out. Hubby will never know

Tags
bareback, broken condom