Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife dressing for a party
Old 10-25-2012, 03:01 PM

Default wife dressing for a party

hi friend,
She is dressing a very short tight seethrough black lace dress that I push her to buy. She was arousing and she didn't want to buy it because too revealing. Then I convinced her to buy and she wore it a couple of times on holiday with black thong (no way to convince her to go without panties) and no bra. She was arousing because some men turn the head to look at her and in restaurant waiter bulges was clearly growing. I propose her to go dancing so dressed but she didn't want , "dancing everybody would see everything" she said. I rtold her that for me would be a pleasure to see men looking at her an that I was not jealous.
Then one night we were dancing and on the floor comes a beautifull milf dressed with a short leather skirt, no undies and a seethrough top.
All men were looking at her , and me too (just a glance) she was dancing in a real hot way and she accepted to dance with people asking it,. She was even dancing slow dance very tight with a black that was touching her everywere, was clear that he finger the asshole!
My wife was looking at her too and told me that men are realy weak , just showing them skin they loose their mind. Then she was asking me " do you really would like I act like this woman, dancing slow dance with such a black too ? Let him doing the same ? I was answering " we could try just to see if so many men would ask you too to dance and if a black come too, why not ?
... and this was the following she was going to a party , where I was not invited, she was dressing the hot dress and she was wearing no panties and no bra !!! I said her better if I come too but she didn't want and she told me " I will do what you ask me to do , but this time I will be alone next time maybe, and be sure that black man is there and she will enjoy the slow dance this time too"!
What do you think has happen at that party ? Do I have to think that I have been cuckolded ? or she is joking with me and she did it only for fun ?

Last edited by crosser; 09-16-2013 at 11:42 AM.. Reason: wrong words

Old 10-25-2012, 06:37 PM

Your wife is hot! I hope she does cuckold you or at least flirts and get groped by all the young black guys!

fiirst time she saw a BBC
Old 10-26-2012, 08:28 AM

Default fiirst time she saw a BBC

I have to told you that that night she come back from the toilet a bit perturbated and she was saying the in the toilet the woman we saw dancing was giving a blow job to the black man . what has been strange is that my wife was yes perturbated but she was only able to give commet on the size of the cock like "so big never imagine somenthing like that !"
Maybe here start the interest ?

Old 10-27-2012, 03:33 PM

It sounds like she is interested -just keep encouraging her and maybe fantasy with her about black (e.g. read cuckold interracial stories together).

Old 10-27-2012, 09:54 PM

Smile

youre wife would make a perfect black cockslut looks like shes going to cuck you and bring home her cum filled pussy for you to lick clean

Old 10-29-2012, 05:57 PM

Smile

thats a great view she should be fucked hard whilst bent over with a10inch black cock spurting thick baby batter into her slutty cunt

Old 10-29-2012, 08:31 PM

What a great view! Love to caress her pussy with my fingers while she stands all prim and proper by a bar!

who want to fuck her
Old 11-15-2012, 08:08 PM

Default who want to fuck her

she got more than one bbc so now I want to see her gangbanged in front of me..volunteers ?

nicole dressing for an evening in Lisboa
Old 11-29-2012, 08:09 AM

Default nicole dressing for an evening in Lisboa

here is the way I was dressed to go to a Jamaican club ...
do you think they liked it ?
Attached Thumbnails
wife dressing for a  party-lisboa2.jpg  

let's see more
Old 11-29-2012, 09:46 AM

Default let's see more

hi let us see more

Tags
lorena pics making of