Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

As long as he's INSIDE
Old 12-26-2012, 08:02 PM

Default As long as he's INSIDE

Yeah, as long as his BBC is INSIDE her pussy, it's fine, but I like to see her legs over his shoulders (her fav position too) because real deep penetration can be achieved

my favorite
Old 12-28-2012, 06:33 PM

Default my favorite

When her bull sends me video of my wife sucking his black cock....then he will call me and make fun of my Lil Dick while she sucks his BBC for hours....she won't suck my Dick she says it's to little...sometimes her bull sends me pictures of his huge black cock and ask me if I want some cock tee

Old 09-22-2016, 03:56 AM

When she is taken on our bed and while in missionary position with legs open telling me how much bigger and better he is than me and how good he is fucking her and needing a real mans cock to cum inside her pussy then he starts in telling me how its his pussy and he is going to get her pregnant and then questioning if she wants that and how much she will like feeding our baby.