Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Looking for Cuckold Couples In North Mississppi!!!
Old 12-15-2013, 11:29 PM

Default Looking for Cuckold Couples In North Mississppi!!!

Hello Everyone!!!

I've had an account on this site for years and have met a few interesting people but I would like to try meeting serious cuckold couples that want a relationship with a full time bull. I think we all know how difficult it can be to find quality Bulls that know how to carry themselves in an intimate setting. There's no shortage of dirty and dangerous thugs out there that could introduce all kinds of drama into your marriage or relationship that you may not be able handle. That's why I'm stressing that couples look for quality Bulls that understand that everyone has more fun when the relationship is exclusive and based on trust. I'm a single black man, clean, and loves the art of good conversation. I would love to meet a white or hispanic couple in my area that's looking for an exclusive relationship where we can enjoy each others company without fear of disease or drama. If you fit that description please contact me. ordinary12 then the at symbol and peoplepc period com.

Old 09-02-2014, 09:42 PM

Small world friend my family is from Booneville.