Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I got her this far...now what?
Old 01-13-2010, 06:13 AM

Question I got her this far...now what?

I was recently able to get my Fiancče to look at some BBC's on this site. She had never seen one before and was really turned on by some of the bigger, muscular BBC's on here. Also, she said recently that she likes when I go deep. Seeing as I'm about 5 inches long...that's near impossible.

So....I talked her into getting a dildo. She chose a black one after she asked me if I was pm with that. She loved it, though it was a bit much for her (she is very tiny)

Sounds great so far....except she still insists she likes my penis the best. I know I'm close to getting her open to being with a black man....but now that I'm this far...now what?

great so far!
Old 01-13-2010, 12:00 PM

Default great so far!

if your fiancee likes dancing, bring her to a bar where one or a few bbc that you may know can hit on her. if they know their stuff, that should do it!

in my case, we do not go dancing so that was not possible. What I managed is to tell my wife that some of these bbcs noticed that we look at their profile and sent us more pics and also that they wanted to chat. so after a few drinks, wife was ok to watch more and start chatting online with cam with them....but we have not moved past the online chat!

so if your fiancee like dancing, go for it....be sure that is what you want!

Old 01-13-2010, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by newatthis17 View Post
if your fiancee likes dancing, bring her to a bar where one or a few bbc that you may know can hit on her. if they know their stuff, that should do it!

in my case, we do not go dancing so that was not possible. What I managed is to tell my wife that some of these bbcs noticed that we look at their profile and sent us more pics and also that they wanted to chat. so after a few drinks, wife was ok to watch more and start chatting online with cam with them....but we have not moved past the online chat!

so if your fiancee like dancing, go for it....be sure that is what you want!
I agree with newatthis, if you can get her to chat with some of the silver tongued BBC's on here, AND she'll let you take some suggestive pictures, KNOWING that the bulls here are going to be drooling all over them, then it's just a matter of timing and opportunity.

Of course we'll all want to see the result! lol

Old 01-14-2010, 10:43 PM

You can try what my husband did, take her out for a special occasion like her birthday. Find a nice hotel with a lounge. Have a black guy you meet online or a black friend meet you there and let him take it from there. Worked on me.