Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

American White BBWS / Canadian White BBWS
Old 05-14-2014, 08:38 PM

Default American White BBWS / Canadian White BBWS

Ok, so I would really like to get some feedback from as many people as I can,

I can't seem to wrap my brain around this problem that seems to be permeating throughout the minds of Canadian women who are scared to be more accepting of being black bred, compared to American woman.

I have openly expressed that being a black bull in Canada, I am available for no strings black breeding with select white, Asian, latin, native american bbws.

And for some reason, I'm being chastised by some Canadian women like I should not be making my position public, when I post up online on other spots.

I would love to have American women jump in here, and explain to Canadian women that being black bred is not taboo in 2014.

Canadian women, PLEASE, take notes.

Old 05-14-2014, 10:22 PM

Perhaps the woman either does not want children or does not want to explain a mixed-race child born to her within a marriage to a white man?

Perhaps she has things planned for her life before feeling like she can take on the responsibility, especially if she knows she will be the one shouldering the load?

So many possible answers.

Yeah, there's that...
Old 05-14-2014, 10:34 PM

Default Yeah, there's that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa Blanca View Post
Perhaps the woman either does not want children or does not want to explain a mixed-race child born to her within a marriage to a white man?

Perhaps she has things planned for her life before feeling like she can take on the responsibility, especially if she knows she will be the one shouldering the load?

So many possible answers.
There you go Mariposa Blanca -- making sense, yet again.

Old 05-15-2014, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tmv1804 View Post
I'm not a woman but, I just want to be sure I understand you right....you want to find a Canadian woman to have a baby with?
No, it's not the fact of breeding a Canadian woman, but more of how American woman are more accepting of being black bred, compared to Canadian women who seem to be so prudish when it comes to being black bred, it's like they look down their nose when it comes to this kind of activity.

I would rather breed American bbws, because I know that they're more willing, and accepting of being black bred.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:07 AM

Canadians are a more conservative bunch IMHO. That may work into it.

Old 05-15-2014, 03:18 AM

^^^^^^^

Unfortunately, you just might be right

Old 05-15-2014, 11:52 AM

Maybe, just maybe, the resistance or blowback you're encountering has more to do with the attitude expressed by you in using terms such as "black bred" etc. Canadian women, or at least the ones reading your postings, find them objectionable because they are too impersonal, objectifying and narcissistic. Women, as a rule, don't care for being regarded as if they are specialized cows or pedigreed dogs. I suspect if you drop this breeding obsession and simply declared an interest in having sex with women who like BBC you might have more success. If not, perhaps, you could move to the United States.

Last edited by fogcityborn; 05-15-2014 at 11:55 AM..

Old 05-15-2014, 02:12 PM

anyone who actually is into being "black bred" is more than likely delusional. no sane individual wants to just have some random dude's baby based on the color of his skin. they expect you to be around to raise the kid and be a father and all that jazz. and they sure as hell don't want to have the baby of anyone that, at the very least, looks like her husband. think about it: if you married a white chick, and 2 years later an asian baby popped out, would you and your family be accepting and loving or would you tell her to kick rocks?
that being said the women who are giving you problems with being "black bred" are probably thinking that you're just going to turn them into a cumdump then bail the second she misses her period. some women(read: not sane) are into this, and you should find these women since they'll probably be willing to do you. the rest of them probably realized that being a single mom isn't cool anymore, and think you're going to turn them into one because you still think it is. however, dating you shouldn't be out of the question.
if you stop referring to it as "breeding" and start calling it.....well....anything but "breeding"....you'll get much more positive results. if you don't believe me, try finding 2 hookers near you and ask one to "breed" and ask another to "date".

tl;dr: the problem is you. stop being creepy. find a different approach, or find a site that caters specifically to preg fetishes

Old 05-15-2014, 04:10 PM

It's real up here, I don't play that bullshit up here

Old 05-15-2014, 06:39 PM

Ahh, gotch you