Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Early monrning sex
Old 06-11-2014, 06:05 PM

Default Early monrning sex

How do you feel the morning sex with your black lover compare to your hubby?

Unqualified
Old 06-12-2014, 12:01 PM

Default Unqualified

Since I am not married and have never had a white wee wee to compare it against, I guess I am not really qualified to answer this question, BUT, to get right down to it, morning sex is always great.

Old 06-13-2014, 09:34 PM

morning sex it's just the better, is no matter if with hubby or bull. It's just about energy, at night I use to be tired, so... i prfer morning

Morning Sex with Hubby is better
Old 06-12-2015, 08:06 PM

Default Morning Sex with Hubby is better

Morning Sex with hubby is always better! Sex with a bull is just sex and that is all! I could be shaking hands with a bull and have the same emotional attachment as I do when I fuck a bull. Sure, bulls get me excited and I enjoy intense fucks with a bull but there is very little emotion. Sex with hubby is what sex is supposed to be. Not just a physical act but an emotional act as well. We cuddle, we talk, we kiss, we play, we give oral and joke about the unfortunate noises that we make, we are relaxed, there are no worries about performance on his part or mine because we have been together and doing this for 32 years. After that long we ought to be good together or why would we still be a couple.

Lisa

Old 06-13-2015, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bankerpres View Post
Morning Sex with hubby is always better! Sex with a bull is just sex and that is all! I could be shaking hands with a bull and have the same emotional attachment as I do when I fuck a bull. Sure, bulls get me excited and I enjoy intense fucks with a bull but there is very little emotion. Sex with hubby is what sex is supposed to be. Not just a physical act but an emotional act as well. We cuddle, we talk, we kiss, we play, we give oral and joke about the unfortunate noises that we make, we are relaxed, there are no worries about performance on his part or mine because we have been together and doing this for 32 years. After that long we ought to be good together or why would we still be a couple.

Lisa
Great and lovely !