Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

So this white lady asked me…
Old 09-23-2014, 07:38 AM

Default So this white lady asked me…

Why do black men like women with big asses? Now, I'm not speaking for ALL "black" men, but I simply told her that to me a woman looks more womenly if she has some juicy thighs and a fat ass to go along with it. I mean, what kind of man likes a bony ass woman!?!
For those of us that admire the voluptuous women, is there a particular reason for your admiration?

Last edited by jimbrowski; 09-23-2014 at 01:41 PM..

..so ladies if that ass is round, and you want a xxx throwdown..
Old 09-23-2014, 09:31 AM

Default ..so ladies if that ass is round, and you want a xxx throwdown..

well, for me I like a girl with a nice ass and big titties. I like to feel on those titties, suck them, fuck them, cum on them..all that good shit. but a nice round ass is always something that I was into since my sexual inception.

my girl in high school used to stand in front of me in the hallways and rub her ass on my dick real nonchalantly while we were just hanging out or especially in a crowded reggae dance. forget it..my dick used to be sooo rock hard! I just love to caress a nice booty. one of my friends told me once that he liked girls with flat asses and small tits.."like a boy?", I asked him. not me playboy.

I like to hold on to that ass and really get that pussy from the back, really good..like "butt naked wearing Timberland boots so I can get a good grip and dig into that pussy while that ass is moving from being pounded out" good! but I digress..nothing like a girl with a nice round ass but you have to know how to fuck it because it takes some experience and technique to do it right. besides, I like to watch my dick sliding in and out of those creamy lips and the sound of a good ass smack is a definite turn on too.

Last edited by BallsDeep4810; 09-23-2014 at 11:43 PM..

Old 09-23-2014, 10:38 AM

Men like women all different shapes and sizes and many blackmen do like whitewomen that are meatier or bit overweight but one blackguy said to me is this only because that's all what we can mostly attract?

Old 09-23-2014, 01:11 PM

( BallsDeep4810) AS a former 'bony ass' i take offense to some off your opinion. U don't need a juicy ass to.. stroke a cock from behind.

Old 09-23-2014, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
Men like women all different shapes and sizes and many blackmen do like whitewomen that are meatier or bit overweight but one blackguy said to me is this only because that's all what we can mostly attract?
Shouldve been more specific, but I didn't mean all men, just African men. Also, it's not that we like overweight women, we like women with fat asses; so if theres a women thats let's say "fat", but she has a juicy ass, it's acceptable. I couldn't fuck around with an overweight women with a flat ass.

Old 09-23-2014, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by etutis View Post
( BallsDeep4810) AS a former 'bony ass' i take offense to some off your opinion. U don't need a juicy ass to.. stroke a cock from behind.

Ohhhhhh plz explain "former bony ass" how did you cross over to the big ass side of life? If that's so then in sure you know that sex is way better now and your partner enjoys himself way more. Don't see anything wrong with what Balls said. I mean if I was a guy (which I'm not lol) I sure as hell wouldn't want to be smacking up against a flat or bony ass. Just saying. NOT to mention some guys have huge dics they need that extra cushion. (Or so I'm told) On the flip side, I'm thankful for that cushion, well most days that is. Lol.

Last edited by Mustang Alley; 09-23-2014 at 05:07 PM..

Old 11-21-2014, 10:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Ohhhhhh plz explain "former bony ass" how did you cross over to the big ass side of life? If that's so then in sure you know that sex is way better now and your partner enjoys himself way more. Don't see anything wrong with what Balls said. I mean if I was a guy (which I'm not lol) I sure as hell wouldn't want to be smacking up against a flat or bony ass. Just saying. NOT to mention some guys have huge dics they need that extra cushion. (Or so I'm told) On the flip side, I'm thankful for that cushion, well most days that is. Lol.

the on most days was a joke on how much pushin this cougar stallion gets

ive been behind a wide boney ass and a narrow boney ass
also a narrow meaty and wide meaty ass,
ive been behind narrow floppy and wide floppy asses
and u know the worst kind, boney asses

WHY
the pelvis has a arrowhead like point and after time as a man your hips get sore if shes the wants a good pounding type, they say
"more cushion for the pushing" bbws take this inch of a statement n make a mile of a lifestyle
thats ok... but some big women dont have an ass thet have a wide butt

thats like a 3 inch "bbc" lol

its about the amount of fat or muscles over the bone for one
then its about the wobble factor...
you womem know what i mean
you tiny booty girls feel bad
or might cus you feel how "fat your ass is"
but thats the best part...

last thing, little dick guys have been the cause of narrow women superiority of the past
making girls w asses feel bad, because lil dicks cant reach from the back

example once a friend and i had fun head missionary n as soon i bent her bbw ASS over she griped "you wont reach no1 ever can reach n doggy" when i did reach n get that ass wobbling she realised shes just been messing with lil dicks n its not her fault...

Old 11-21-2014, 11:22 PM

I think it may have something to do with age and maturity. At least in my case. When I was young, I was guilty of liking the slim female form and that usually meant a pancake ass. Lol
Now that I'm older, I still don't mind a slim waist but thick thighs and a juicy ass is where it's at. I prefer a woman with a little meat on her Bones!!

Old 11-22-2014, 04:38 AM

they're fun to play with. seriously. if the girl has a really nice ass, every once in a while i'll just pause and grab/massage/wiggle/etc. her ass for the heck of it.

i'm not the only one that does this, r-right?

Old 11-25-2014, 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
I prefer a woman with a little meat on her Bones!!
agreed, although some still confuse meat and fat.

all jokes aside though, you gotta love the girls with a balance of meat bones and fat
Attached Thumbnails
So this white lady asked me…-1416878296111.jpg   So this white lady asked me…-1416862932470.jpg  

Last edited by bongNJ; 11-25-2014 at 01:57 AM..