Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is there such a thing and should there be?
Old 09-26-2014, 09:39 PM

Default Is there such a thing and should there be?

After reading the post regarding couples and the possible excitement of risking pregnancy I got to thinking. (Sometimes this is a bad thing but here goes.)
Since most know that oral birth control isn't 100% effective I was wondering Is there something a woman could take, or be given that would negate the effect of this contraception? Say maybe from two to five days. Something that has no taste, smell and is easily taken with food or drink.
(This is for you scientific and research types out there.)
Why? Well in one situation might be useful if a couple wants to start their family but the woman is only half way through her monthly amount of pills. That romantic evening in Florida, or somewhere else, could signal the start of something big and wonderful. (At least when the result graduates from high school.)
And, since this topic has come up before, could be useful if a husband that, loves to see his wife having sex with black men might want to also see her knocked up. Could go for the black lover as well, a nice dinner or drink might lead to a new person arriving.
Something like this could also sow fear and terror in teenaged girls around the globe, or at least in high school.
But there could be a positive side, since population growth on the planet is heading for a downturn. The trend could be reversed and the inventor might get a Nobel Prize for this invention.
The potential is endless. Only question is there such a thing? And if not wonder if anyone is working on this.
Comments are welcome.

Is there such a thing.....
Old 09-28-2014, 12:14 AM

Default Is there such a thing.....

Considering how many responded to the thread on couple and pregnancy risk posted replies I'm slightly surprised at the silence over this on. While much of it is tongue in cheek there is a serious part. Still waiting for comments. Won't hold my breath however.

Old 09-28-2014, 01:06 AM

If your talking about slipping something unknowingly to your wife that will make her birth control unaffective so she will be unprotected while having sex with a black guy, that's just wrong on so many levels dude.

I know that pregnancy risk is a fantasy to some but to purposely put your wife in a situation that would possibly lead to an unwanted pregnancy is just stupid!

Old 09-28-2014, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
If your talking about slipping something unknowingly to your wife that will make her birth control unaffective so she will be unprotected while having sex with a black guy, that's just wrong on so many levels dude.

I know that pregnancy risk is a fantasy to some but to purposely put your wife in a situation that would possibly lead to an unwanted pregnancy is just stupid!
Actually I do realize that but I was still wondering if there was such a thing. Must of what I posted was very tongue in cheek. That said I'm sure there would people that, if something like this was available would use it.

And I'm not just talking about husbands. Some gal's sex partner, no matter if he was black or white might be tempted depending on how he feels about the woman.

So I'm still wondering if there is anything like this out there. I should add that I would never intend to use it on a woman. And thanks for your reply, makes a lot more sense than some of the BS answers I've seen from others.

Would hope more women would respond as I'm be interested in their opinions. After all they would bear the consequences.

Old 09-28-2014, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteboi4QOS View Post
No there shouldn't be. Women can decide on their own if they want to get pregnant. There are billions of people in the world. I don't think we need to worry about growing the population.
I doubt there is but part of my question is if anyone is working on something like this. Considering the variety of medical research I wouldn't put it past some scientist type to come up with something like this.

I'm going to add to this comment I made. Why I don't know if anything like this is being researched I'd be willing to bet if there was such a thing more than a few men, including husbands, might use it on their significant other. Either for revenge or just to watch it happen. Sad but true.

And like I mentioned, considering the research that is on going I will guess that someone, somewhere will try and create just a substance. That's why part of my post was to ask if anyone had heard of such a thing either being made or possibly researched. We live in a crazy world.

Last edited by lakeman4; 09-28-2014 at 10:46 PM.. Reason: To expand comments.

Old 10-01-2014, 08:18 PM

I haven't heard of anything that does this. I do know that birth control pills are not 100% effective. I hooked up with a lady I work with as she and her husband were having trouble. She is 43 and told me she was still on the pill so I barebacked her. I just got a call from her that she is now 3 months along. She has not had her husband for over 6 months so she knows that the baby is mine. She says she remembers the first load I put in deep that the thought crossed her mind that maybe we should have used protection. Now that she is knocked up her sex drive is in overdrive. She needs fucked daily.

Tags
birth control, contraception, pregnancy risk