Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How Far
Old 01-24-2015, 07:01 PM

Default How Far

I was curious as to how far a person would travel to have sex with someone. What's the furthest anyone has ever traveled?

Repeat Subject
Old 01-24-2015, 07:45 PM

Default Repeat Subject

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellhungblkmale View Post
I was curious as to how far a person would travel to have sex with someone. What's the furthest anyone has ever traveled?
This is a topic that has been addressed before in other threads. I had sex with a Dutch woman in Amsterdam who I had met online on another one of these sites many years ago. The thing is, I was already planning to go there for vacation anyway. So if it didn't work out, no problem. But it did, and I had "interracial sex" with her twice during my vacation LOL! We stayed in communication for a good while, and she even contemplated coming to the States, but we eventually lost touch.

In this lifestyle, people are always willing for somebody else to take the risk of having wasted their time and money traveling a long distance with the hope of a satisfying liaison between swingers who are "for real". But for me, If you're not in my metro area or in a place where I was already planning to travel to for either business or pleasure anyway, then it's not happening. Not unless you're coming my way. There's just too many fakes and flakes to put yourself out there like that.

Old 01-24-2015, 08:53 PM

No longer than 2 hours drive but stopped doing it long time as in meeting online for sex.

Yep yep.
Old 01-24-2015, 09:24 PM

Default Yep yep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThickNiggaDick View Post
This is a topic that has been addressed before.

lol yep I recall that thread. Planes, trains and automobiles. Wonders where oh were it's at now.

Old 01-25-2015, 12:01 AM

Quote:
This is a topic that has been addressed before in other threads. I had sex with a Dutch woman in Amsterdam who I had met online on another one of these sites many years ago. The thing is, I was already planning to go there for vacation anyway. So if it didn't work out, no problem. But it did, and I had "interracial sex" with her twice during my vacation LOL! We stayed in communication for a good while, and she even contemplated coming to the States, but we eventually lost touch.

In this lifestyle, people are always willing for somebody else to take the risk of having wasted their time and money traveling a long distance with the hope of a satisfying liaison between swingers who are "for real". But for me, If you're not in my metro area or in a place where I was already planning to travel to for either business or pleasure anyway, then it's not happening. Not unless you're coming my way. There's just too many fakes and flakes to put yourself out there like that.
Sorry new to the site and didn't know that it had already been covered.

Old 01-30-2015, 07:07 PM

Quote:
If you're not in my metro area or in a place where I was already planning to travel to for either business or pleasure anyway, then it's not happening. Not unless you're coming my way. There's just too many fakes and flakes to put yourself out there like that.

I agree with TND,....but I also could support the right guy to come over to EU or agree to meet up in a city close to mee ,....if it is the right guy(s).......cam verified guys

Missdoggystyle

Last edited by missdoggystyle; 01-30-2015 at 07:09 PM..

Old 01-30-2015, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellhungblkmale View Post
Sorry new to the site and didn't know that it had already been covered.

It's okay. I bumped it up for ya. Oh and welcome to ili.

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...tomobiles.html

How Far
Old 01-30-2015, 09:39 PM

Default How Far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

It's okay. I bumped it up for ya. Oh and welcome to ili.

http://www.iloveinterracial.com/foru...tomobiles.html

Let's see while not on a date as such went from California to the other side of the Pacific. Of course the Army paid my way. LOL

Make it convenient....
Old 01-31-2015, 10:07 AM

Default Make it convenient....

Back when I was in college, I'd travel just to see a woman but now I just try to plan women around my trips. Btw. I'm headed to Vegas soon and I'll be on the hunt for women to hangout and party with...

Support?
Old 01-31-2015, 02:11 PM

Default Support?

Quote:
Originally Posted by missdoggystyle View Post
I agree with TND,....but I also could support the right guy to come over to EU or agree to meet up in a city close to mee ,....if it is the right guy(s).......cam verified guys

Missdoggystyle
Do you mean by "support" that you would pay all or part of the costs for somebody to travel to Europe to meet you? What part of the EU are you in anyway pray tell?