Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

am i wrong
Old 03-27-2015, 06:00 PM

Default am i wrong

ok-question. A few days ago, I meet up with a woman that I've been with off-n-on for about a year or more. she's into the BD and she's married. As I'm enroute her way, she text me that her husband would like to meet me. I'm trippin.... but agree. I get into town, we hook up and she leads straight into let's fuck. He's sitting there and again.... I'm trippin. We go to their home,(I"ve never been there) He fixes drinks, she dips, comes back out damn near naked. yada yada, we start this and get to business. he's watching, no film taking. Then at some point she kisses her way up my body and sits on my face. Now this I like and I'm starting to relax. She leans back and strokes my shit and I'm ok. Then.... All at once.... I fell lips on my dick and they aren't hers..... This would be the first time I've had man lips on my dick. He was down there a good few minutes then she turned around and finished me off 69. Got dressed, had a few more drinks and headed out confused as fuck. before the night was done I was a mess. Question? is this what I can expect or should expect whenever I see this woman and if so-if I'm not down, How do I put it to her?

The Threesome Problem
Old 03-27-2015, 06:36 PM

Default The Threesome Problem

Don't you think all of that should have been discussed with you beforehand? You're not wrong about anything. The woman had a responsibility to check off with you before assuming that you were on board. What she (and, perhaps, her husband) did was extremely exploitive and selfish. I think you should not go back and you should tell her, not him, why.

Lol
Old 03-27-2015, 08:51 PM

Default Lol

Why are you even on here asking for advice?

From your story, I can already tell that you are going to go back and hook up with the woman AND her man!

Really bruh
Old 03-27-2015, 09:45 PM

Default Really bruh

Pretty much what montie said.
You knew she was riding you, so you also knew it wasn't her mouth, and you didn't stop it from happening. Your first instinct if you weren't with it would of been to throw her across the room, and then kick him in the face and throw him across the room. You didn't, you let a guy blow you. If you weren't cool with this you wouldn't even ask this question.

Old 03-27-2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyblack View Post
Pretty much what montie said.
You knew she was riding you, so you also knew it wasn't her mouth, and you didn't stop it from happening. Your first instinct if you weren't with it would of been to throw her across the room, and then kick him in the face and throw him across the room. You didn't, you let a guy blow you. If you weren't cool with this you wouldn't even ask this question.
Come on now, in his defense this could have been a pretty big chic and throwing her across the room could have been damn near impossible. Lmao!!!

I can
Old 03-27-2015, 10:06 PM

Default I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpgetherthere View Post
Come on now, in his defense this could have been a pretty big chic and throwing her across the room could have been damn near impossible. Lmao!!!
Maybe i'm just speaking for myself then. Just toss her off your face then lol.

Old 03-27-2015, 10:15 PM

I guess I didnt explain well. He stopped when I started twistin-already made mind up up to eliminate this chick unless we can stay on the 1 0n 1. just needed some opinions. caught me off guard

Old 03-28-2015, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by juicyblack View Post
Maybe i'm just speaking for myself then. Just toss her off your face then lol.
He may have to just try his best to get her off balance then slip out from under her. Lol

Old 03-28-2015, 05:02 AM

Don't let people here bullshit you about what happened and how you really feel about what occurred. Avoid that couple.

Old 03-31-2015, 07:44 AM

LOL…unless you like fucking a man…fuck it, what montie stated.