Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckolds need...
Old 05-13-2009, 02:25 PM

Default Cuckolds need...

Removed sorry

Last edited by Ashley-Valentina; 07-13-2010 at 04:08 PM..

cucked and ready
Old 05-13-2009, 04:22 PM

Default cucked and ready

being cucked. this is my calling, i show well and make good cover. fully supportive of your need for bbc and understand my inferiority in this area. happy to take you out to clubs to meet bbc or wait at home for you.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:26 AM

i am learning and would love to try it i would love to see your website and see what your into so i can know what to expect

Old 05-26-2009, 02:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley-Valentina View Post
Please understand that I am real and if you tell me you are interested be serious. If you email me and we can not set a date to meet you will not be given a second chance. Sorry but just do not have time for fakes and time wasters!

Looking for:
-White guys who want to present while I am taken by my BBC lovers.
-You must not be video or camera shy and wearing a mask can be an option.
-You must be willing to do what my BBC lovers tells you or I tell you. You will behere to serve me and my lovers.

I have a website and can send the link but did not want to post here because it might not be tolerated by the moderators...

Also willing to entertain couples who want to be initiated into the interracial lifestyle...

Most videos will done in the Pittsburgh,PA or DC area. I am available for travel at your expense, of course.
hi im a 43 yr old male outside pittsburg--------have been into cuckolding for 12 yrs would love to be your cuck and not video or camera shy

near pittsburg
Old 05-26-2009, 02:09 PM

Smile near pittsburg

43 yr old white male been into cuckolding for 12 yrs not photo or video shy--------would love to be your cuckold

Old 05-27-2009, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley-Valentina View Post
Please understand that I am real and if you tell me you are interested be serious. If you email me and we can not set a date to meet you will not be given a second chance. Sorry but just do not have time for fakes and time wasters!

Looking for:
-White guys who want to present while I am taken by my BBC lovers.
-You must not be video or camera shy and wearing a mask can be an option.
-You must be willing to do what my BBC lovers tells you or I tell you. You will behere to serve me and my lovers.

I have a website and can send the link but did not want to post here because it might not be tolerated by the moderators...

Also willing to entertain couples who want to be initiated into the interracial lifestyle...

Most videos will done in the Pittsburgh,PA or DC area. I am available for travel at your expense, of course.
Hi there would send me your web site. I visit DC regularly we might get together and arrange nice visit and entertainment. I got excited just think about it. Let us be in touch. Any body interested in inviting me watching or need arrangement while I am there fell free to contact me. H