Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Have wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands?
Old 09-27-2015, 12:25 PM

Default Have wives stopped having sex completely with their husbands?

No one has been totally cut off?

Old 09-28-2015, 07:52 AM

The women that are involved that I fuck around with still fuck their husbands/boyfriends; some more so than others; the women that are married, it seems, have MORE sex with me than their husbands but you cant put any weight behind what a women says because they lie just like men do; unless you have proof.

Changed the rules.......
Old 01-11-2021, 10:51 PM

Default Changed the rules.......

There was a point in my wife's current relationship with her Boss/Lover where he asked her to stop having sex with me entirely (and he believes I am unaware of their relationship). She agreed on the spot....they were celebrating at a hotel in DC where he had reserved the Wedding Suite (only suite available) for them and they were letting everyone think they were newlyweds, so the intensity level was quite high at the time she agreed.

She informed ME when she got home.......we tried it out, but he wanted NO intimacy at all between us, no hugging, no kissing, no cuddling in bed...NOTHING. I mad eit a few months like that....but then told her if this was to continue either WE had to change, or I was going out looking on my own. Luckily, she was a bit tired of it too and we revised the rules.

We don't have a LOT of sex (meaning cock in pussy) anyway, she does prefer to keep that faithful for her Lovers and quite honestly I don't even enjoy it that much any longer as I NEVER satisfy her that way which makes it even worse for me....I'm cumming in my condom inside of her with 3 laods of her Boss/Lovers sperm leaking out and I'm not even enjoying the orgasm because it happened in less than a minute and she got NOATHING out of it.......

We are intimate.... cuddling, kissing, she jerks me off in to a condom while telling me about her adventures and I make her cum cleaning her up orally afterwards, but you can count on one hand the number of time we actually have cock in cunt intercourse in a year, and usually have a finger or two left over.

Works for us...probably not for everyone or even a lot of couples.....but we have made it work.

CW

Old 01-12-2021, 01:53 AM

When my wife left me she stopped having sex with me.

Old 01-12-2021, 07:14 PM

To show your dominance tell the wife she is not to have sex with her white husband. Maybe even make him sleep in another room . And then fuck her in front of him .

So the white wife will no longer have sex with her white husband. That way when she is bred it will be a black baby in her

Only oral for me
Old 01-13-2021, 01:03 PM

Default Only oral for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbracci View Post
Know my little 4" dick isn't doing her any good. Doesn't even get hard anymore but still cum while eating her pussy and she tells me how many black cocks have been in it.

Old 01-14-2021, 03:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbracci View Post
I haven’t had sex with my husband in years....Becky

Old 01-14-2021, 03:42 AM

Nope. Still active with my man. Only reliable way for a fuck in the current pandemic - apart from using my hitachi wand and my imagination.

Old 01-14-2021, 05:40 PM

I haven't fucked my husband since I fucked my first black guy black only now for me mmmm I love it

Old 03-05-2021, 09:59 AM

I havent had sex with my wife in 1 ½ years since she said that i will get to have sex with her when 250 different men have fucked her and creampied her pussy, shes at just over 100 at the moment.