Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife dancing with black guy.
Old 11-12-2015, 12:09 PM

Default Wife dancing with black guy.

How did you feel when your wife first danced with a black guy, knowing that his large cock was so close to her pussy even though there was clothes between them?

Old 11-12-2015, 04:58 PM

The first time my husband saw me dance with a black man, it was when I took him to a bar where a band was playing that I really liked. I had told him before we went that I thought the lead singer was really hot, and that he was a black guy. I was wearing a really short skirt with a semi-sheer blouse and no bra. When they had a break, I got the singer to slow dance with me. He told me he remembered seeing me at another club, and I rubbed my pussy and ass against his very hard cock and le him feel my tits as he kissed my neck. When I went back to my husband he asked me if I liked making the singers cock hard I admitted to him that I did. He told me that since I had intentionally had made the singer hard, the next break he wanted me to finish him off. He told me it was the only fair thing for me to do. So on the next break I took Andre outside to share a smoke and got him in my car. He quickly had his fingers in my pussy and as sucking on my nipples. I got his beautiful black cock out and I began to lick it. He was very good and I sucked his 9" cock very well. I was thoroughly enjoying myself sucking his cock when he came, feeling and tasting hi hot cum actually gave me an orgasm. I cleaned him off well and went back to my husband. He felt my dripping pussy and knew I'd enjoyed myself. I begged him to fuck me. As we drove home I sucked my husbands' cock and told him all about Andre. He fucked me well, and told me what a good slut I was. I didn't get to fuck Andre that first night, but I did the next week and many times after that. One night I fucked the whole band.

scamp
Attached Thumbnails
Wife dancing with black guy.-good-pussy.jpg  

Skype.
Old 11-13-2015, 09:10 AM

Default Skype.

Would like to cam verify you on Skyoe. Nothing sexual just a hi and a bye, always looking to add other real members do the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
The first time my husband saw me dance with a black man, it was when I took him to a bar where a band was playing that I really liked. I had told him before we went that I thought the lead singer was really hot, and that he was a black guy. I was wearing a really short skirt with a semi-sheer blouse and no bra. When they had a break, I got the singer to slow dance with me. He told me he remembered seeing me at another club, and I rubbed my pussy and ass against his very hard cock and le him feel my tits as he kissed my neck. When I went back to my husband he asked me if I liked making the singers cock hard I admitted to him that I did. He told me that since I had intentionally had made the singer hard, the next break he wanted me to finish him off. He told me it was the only fair thing for me to do. So on the next break I took Andre outside to share a smoke and got him in my car. He quickly had his fingers in my pussy and as sucking on my nipples. I got his beautiful black cock out and I began to lick it. He was very good and I sucked his 9" cock very well. I was thoroughly enjoying myself sucking his cock when he came, feeling and tasting hi hot cum actually gave me an orgasm. I cleaned him off well and went back to my husband. He felt my dripping pussy and knew I'd enjoyed myself. I begged him to fuck me. As we drove home I sucked my husbands' cock and told him all about Andre. He fucked me well, and told me what a good slut I was. I didn't get to fuck Andre that first night, but I did the next week and many times after that. One night I fucked the whole band.

scamp

Old 11-13-2015, 11:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Would like to cam verify you on Skyoe. Nothing sexual just a hi and a bye, always looking to add other real members do the list.

It aint worth it, you can tell its a fake...yet again!

chick with a dick and his pocket measure tape
Old 11-13-2015, 02:11 PM

Default chick with a dick and his pocket measure tape

I LOVE how those chicks with dicks always have a pocket measure tape ready at hand..and how, between all the fondling, sucking,licking, they find time to measure that cock

And I LOVE how chicks with dicks are making out in public in sheer and skimpy outfits and get sausaged by strangers in public but when asked to cam verify (fully dressed,no sex talk), they are all in a sudden executives that could get fired for camming up

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post

scamp

Last edited by OnyxFire; 11-13-2015 at 02:24 PM..

Lol IKR
Old 11-13-2015, 05:27 PM

Default Lol IKR

I've waited and watched and the stories finally went way over the top!!! Haha Onyx I've got you saying chicks with dicks. but it's true. Locally "Dressed like a slut for all to see blah blah blah" but won't be able to Skype Bc I may know them. Haha that excuse always makes me laugh. Like I know everyone in the whole world. Guess they're just a local slut and not a worldly slut. Lol. Ahhh the fantasy life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Real View Post
It aint worth it, you can tell its a fake...yet again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxFire View Post
I LOVE how those chicks with dicks always have a pocket measure tape ready at hand..and how, between all the fondling, sucking,licking, they find time to measure that cock

And I LOVE how chicks with dicks are making out in public in sheer and skimpy outfits and get sausaged by strangers in public but when asked to cam verify (fully dressed,no sex talk), they are all in a sudden executives that could get fired for camming up

Old 11-13-2015, 09:17 PM

@Mustang, Mr. Real and Onxy- Lol!! These phonies have more stories!! Wow, I wish I had the imagination they have!!

Old 11-13-2015, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnyxFire View Post

@Onyx - Best line ever!!

A round and round
Old 11-14-2015, 11:10 AM

Default A round and round

We go......

ILoveInterracial.Com - Be Careful Where You Have Sex! - blog post of num1scamp

Old 11-14-2015, 02:16 PM

I have often asked women how long is a dollar bill and they can't tell me off the bat. If you measure one it is 6 inches long. How can they tell someone is 9" long at first glance when they handle various demoninations of money daily. Just a small fact.