Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Best scenario
Old 12-13-2015, 12:46 PM

Default Best scenario

My lady has already had her first black cock, witth another guy before she and I got together. She loved it so I want to create a more memorable experience for her the first time we do it. Does anyone have any suggestions that would heighten the experience? We have considered borrowing a friend's Ferrari so she can fuck him in that. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Old 12-13-2015, 02:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifeinstilettos View Post
My lady has already had her first black cock, witth another guy before she and I got together. She loved it so I want to create a more memorable experience for her the first time we do it. Does anyone have any suggestions that would heighten the experience? We have considered borrowing a friend's Ferrari so she can fuck him in that. I'm open to any and all suggestions.

Have you been in a Ferrari before? Unless it's the California/ FF, I doubt it'll be memorable at all. I had the F430 and have driven several F cars - as fun as they are to drive, no fun getting it 'on'.

Good luck and let me know if she's interested in trying me out..

Old 12-13-2015, 05:59 PM

It's a Cali. I'm on the west coast for a work assignment. I'll check it out. Hard to get her out here. I'll let you know man.

Old 12-13-2015, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwifeinstilettos View Post
May I suggest you place at least parts of the experience to music. You certainly won't want to cover the finale when the black guy achieves the ultimate realization of your wife's pussy and she likely orgasms again also realizing his big ole penis is about to ejaculate his very welcomed load of sperm in her pussy. Can't lose that.as I am sure you both would love him to get it without a rubber as that is the special element that makes it memorable. It is almost like, if he is wearing a rubber, why bother?
Don't show her squeezing any cum out. That has a very impersonal sort of commercial sense to it. Who would need to do that. As you love your wife and would love him to fuck and cum in her pussy, what doubt could there be for anyone that sees that still impressively big cum-coated example of nude Afro Negro manhood sag from its heavy satiated weight as it slips reluctantly from between your wife's likely still quivering pussy lips? It tells the tale of affectionate welcoming completeness that you will likely never forget.
You may have seen or can see good examples of the music angle in (search Irego) page 10 parts 1&2 of wht couple (whatever) no. 66 and page 23 Wifey parts 1&2.
May I suggest something like Chubby Checker's 'Twist', the Chifon's 'One Fine Day' or possibly Little Eva's 'LocoMotion'. In one youtube vid of Chubby Checher's Twist it looks like the audience is 98% white girls. Wonder why that is?
Lots of music will work and make it an exceptionally memorable experience. Quite a diff from just meeting at a motel, taking your clothes off, fucking even if he cums in and leaving calling it a day.
Of course we hope you will post the results but anyway, I am sure you will have a nice memorable day.

Last edited by poker4me; 12-13-2015 at 10:57 PM..