Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

is it really true?
Old 03-15-2016, 02:00 PM

Default is it really true?

Not sure if this is already on here but Is it just me or do too many people say their wifes have been done by bbc of 10-12inches etc, if you saw my last post youll know my wife took a 8.5inch bbc for the first time and it anihilated her much to my distress at first. are the lengths made up cos my wife was pummelled with the last one beyond belief

there are a few
Old 03-15-2016, 05:29 PM

Default there are a few

a_james, Yes, there are a few 10-12" men. My wife had a lot of 6,7,8 inch cocks a few that were 9-10, a man that lived with us for almost 3 years and shared the bills and her was 11"plus and very thick and black as night.
She also was involved with 2 white men, one was my boss that was a lot older with a fat, 12 inch cock and the other was a local farmer where we lived that plowed our garden and my wife with his huge 12 inch cock. So there are a few men like that out there, these were men that were in and out of our lives during a 30+ years of sharing her married, white pussy. And yes the noise she made with them was entirely different that when she was with me, but I loved every second, minute and hour of listening and watching her enjoy herself. GTR
Attached Thumbnails
is it really true?-haywood-katie-first-night-his-couch.jpg  

Old 03-16-2016, 07:52 AM

I've had bigger but this one is the perfect size....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
is it really true?-screenshot_2015-07-22-05-26-26-1-1.jpg  

Old 03-16-2016, 08:41 AM

My wife agrees Becky. About 8 to 8.5" and slightly above average girth is good. In fact I have no problem getting her off with my less than 7" cock. Her current black stud is just over 7 but more girth than me. Seeing that he's 8 yrs younger he can also fuck her longer and harder. I love watching an listening and participating.

size
Old 03-19-2016, 08:06 AM

Default size

Its not just the size. Esp if it was her 1st time. Wait till u see a big guy. Its changing

Old 03-19-2016, 11:22 AM

Big men need sex too....Becky....
Attached Thumbnails
is it really true?-screenshot_2016-01-08-22-39-50-1-1-2-1.jpg  

Old 03-19-2016, 04:20 PM

Whnce to shut me upen wife agreed to fuck black for me, I said to myself that it needed to be very special. I lined up 3 guys to come by the motel room at 3 hour intervals. The first guy was 8.5", second guy 10.5" and the third guy was 12.5". Wife had no problem handling the 8.5". When the 10.5 went up her she was squirming and squealing while cumin harder and more times. The 12.5" really tore her up. I would swear that he went thru her cervix into her womb. After they finished with her she gave me a BJ and cuddled up to me. I asked her if she was okay with what happened? She was quiet for about 4 hours when she said I know I told you that I would do this just once to shut me up about doing black. She smiled at me and said I really want some more, please call the 12.5" and get him to return. He fucked her for 3 days. She couldn't walk for another 3 days. She now has 3 steady bulls, 11.5" to 13" that fuck her daily.

Old 03-20-2016, 05:06 PM

I think there is nothing hotter than watching a very well endowed black man impale himself balls deep into your lady. When you look at how she is so completely filled and see the look on her face, you are hooked. I think those large dicks are real. But when you find one, you need to stay in touch if you get my drift.

Old 03-21-2016, 02:47 PM

Not many women can physically "take" much more than 6 to 7 inches without it hurting. I like well endowed guys, BUT a lot of that is the shear physical attraction to a fully erect, thick and long cock. I DO enjoy big guys, BUT I like to ride them as there isn't a great deal of pleasure (for me) to have someone pounding at your cervix like he's trying to split you in two. I can take a bit more during anal, but for me, most pleasure is to ride a very thick cock, up to about 7 inches.

Old 03-26-2016, 11:23 AM

My very first Black man was 9+ truth is it fucking hurt the first time. he became a steady and over time I could handle him and really enjoy fucking him. I have fucked bigger but it hurt more then it felt good so a more normal well hung man is best for me.