Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White slave
Old 03-08-2010, 11:03 PM

Question White slave

I am a happily married man to a beautiful black woman. I have fucked a lot of white women in my day but my wife does not like the idea now. I have even offered to let her fuck others as well but she doesn't want anything to do with it. The only thing she would agree to is if we had a mutual white slave bitch. A white woman to be our mutual slave. I told her I don't know many women interested in that idea. I have not crossed many interested in that idea. We are both good looking athletic types so looks are not a problem. I'm not sure if my wife is too domineering for friends. I just wanted to know how many white women would agree to being the white slave bitch of a beautiful black couple. I would stuff you full of BBC but all activity is at my wife's discretion. She likes her pussy eaten and she likes her ass licked. She says she would need a lot of action for it to work. Are white women interested in that idea?

Hope you find what you're looking for.
Old 03-17-2010, 07:41 PM

Default Hope you find what you're looking for.

Cute blonde like you would look great on a huge black cock. You look like you need several at one time to get you trained up.

ME
Old 03-23-2010, 08:30 AM

Question ME

In that pussy

U
Old 03-23-2010, 08:31 AM

Default U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetwife6969 View Post
Cute blonde like you would look great on a huge black cock. You look like you need several at one time to get you trained up.
GET IT

Old 03-23-2010, 10:42 AM

I've served a Black Mistress before, so serving a couple interests me for one.

I am White slave
Old 03-18-2011, 06:42 PM

Default I am White slave

Your idea - my dream! I would like to serve black pair. To belong all body. To try bondage, anal sex (the black woman fuck me my ass with strapon), spanking, but all within limits . To serve and be the used black queen, to be at it on the leash. I am assured that not one such white girl.

You would make a hot White Slave!
Old 03-19-2011, 05:23 AM

Default You would make a hot White Slave!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wetwife6969 View Post
Love to see you a slave to BBC to pay Reparations for your southern heritage. You need to offer that fertile White Pussy up to be Black Bred. You need to be Bred Black to show your proper repayment to the Black Race!