Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Medical Frustration
Old 06-10-2018, 05:59 PM

Default Medical Frustration

My wife and I are in our 50's. She's been playing with Back men for just over 8 years. However, she had developed a medical condition that has caused her to stop enjoying sex. She lives in pain witch causes her to not want to do anything. And when I mean anything I mean anything. She doesn't want to talk with anyone it has completely stopped the relationships she was having. She is taking pain pills regularly. I guess everything must come to a end. I wished she'd never gotten sick not just so she could keep having sex with other men but so she'd have a better way of life. Was just curious is we're not alone.

Old 06-10-2018, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by UsedOkie View Post
My wife and I are in our 50's. She's been playing with Back men for just over 8 years. However, she had developed a medical condition that has caused her to stop enjoying sex. She lives in pain witch causes her to not want to do anything. And when I mean anything I mean anything. She doesn't want to talk with anyone it has completely stopped the relationships she was having. She is taking pain pills regularly. I guess everything must come to a end. I wished she'd never gotten sick not just so she could keep having sex with other men but so she'd have a better way of life. Was just curious is we're not alone.
Very sorry to hear about your wife's condition. I can only imagine. This will sound very odd coming from someone who sins as much as I do but I will pray for her..... Becky

Old 06-10-2018, 11:27 PM

wow very sad like becky shes in my prayers also, I don't know if shes seeing an obgyn but she might be going thru the change. hopefully its tempary .

Old 06-12-2018, 12:51 PM

So sorry, can imagine your frustration.

Hard
Old 06-16-2018, 10:30 PM

Default Hard

My prayers as well.

I knew a wife who had to get a histerectomy after she got uterine cancer, She used to do things with us, but after that it basically ended her career for a time. Mind you she started back doing bj's again and all that eventually she tried anal sex and found it enjoyable.

Medical matters always come first, maybe if she gets the right doctor or the right tests and treatments things will get better, eventually.

You are her husband, love her and be there for her. But if this is serious it's job #1 to deal with it, find out what's wrong and fit it.

I hope someday she can get back into the swing of things, it breaks my heart to see women have to quit for medical reasons.