Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

my white husband had his balls casterated!
Old 04-05-2010, 07:53 PM

Default my white husband had his balls casterated!

Mhusband had his balls cut off for me at a private surgen in nogales mexico 5 days ago!the docter that casterated my husband botched the job and although he is healing great and gets horny as hell he cant get his tiny dick to get aroused at all!I love it he cant get his cock to get even a little hard and he orgasams but nothing comes out!his cock used to get up to 4 3/4 inchs long when fully erect and was about 3 1/2 inches soft but now it stays at 1 1/4 inches at all times anmd you only see his tiny little head!i had 7 black bulls i see on a reguler basis come over and gang bang me while ny husband had to use a vibrater on his cock since there isnt enough there for him to stroke and all the guys almost pissed them selves laughing at him ! they all told him he should just get a vagina since he already has a clit LOL i couldnt help but laugh too and my huband started to cry and one of the bulls slapped him in the face with his cock and told him to suck his cock and 3 more of them held him and forced him to suck him off! i didnt ever want him to suck off a guy but now i seem to love it! he fought it off at first but soon was sucking like a champ and they told him once he was heald op they would fuck him in his ass and i added that he might as well get used to the idea of getting fucked since he would never fuck me or any opther women again!

Old 04-06-2010, 01:50 AM

Bullshit! For one thing, the style of writing is completely male. The incorrect spelling, grammar, and punctuation gives the impression that you didn't graduate high school. The gist of the whole thing is as implausible as it is improbable.

If you wanted to write a piece of fiction - why not go that route instead of posting an outright lie?

Old 04-06-2010, 11:05 AM

No he didn't stop making these dumbass threads you weirdo