Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Confused
Old 12-25-2018, 05:59 AM

Question Confused

Ok so this may be a bit of a stretch. I've been cuckolding now for a good while and it seems that white women always have the most fun. Especially when it comes to being pleasured by BBC. I don't even get to have pussy anymore unless I'm being told to clean it up and I've been kept in chastity so much that I can't even get hard. She says it's useless. However she did get me a plug operated by remote. It seems to work well. Her bulls always seem to want me to dress up like a female and service them too. What's the point of even being male they say if I can't fuck like one. So my question is.... Should white men just become feminized sissies and get fucked like white woman just to be able to cum? It seems like it's becoming more and more natural.... I'm open to suggestions. Feel free to express your thoughts to the fullest.

Old 12-25-2018, 06:20 PM

My thoughts on the subject run strong and deep. Much deeper than the average white man will ever go. I voluntarily began my experience with black men in high school. Lets just say I was well on my way by the time a teachers aide heard that I was dating older black men. The teachers aide was a very meticulous 30 yr old black male and openly gay. Strong slender and dary with long arms and legs. I noticed he was giving me the once over from time to time. Finally we met in the hallway and began to chat early one morning. He very softly mentioned he would like to talk with me later. I agreed. At this point I was young and thought him being gay was a signal he would suck dick and let you fuck him. Later that day a black girl in my class slipped me a note smiling at me. It read where to meet and what time.
Of course I was there. He arrived and got in. I had a white gf at the time that had no idea about my other life. He told me he lived alone and where his house was located. Slightly out of town in a rural predominantly black area. He suggested we go there to talk. I drove straight there as he began moving closer and rubbing my leg. As we entered the driveway he told me to park in the backyard in case someone from school passed. For obvious reasons I did just that.
As we entered I still had no idea where this was going. I sat down on the couch and he got us a beer from the frig. He told me to make myself comfortable and he would be right back. I did by taking off my shoes and killing the beer. My little white dick was rockhard. When he came out of the bathroom he was wearing nothing but red pantys and had put on some makeup. Quite a surprise as he twirled around in front of me and asked what I thought. I just said you look lovely! With that he began stripping me. When my underwear dropped my dickette was standing straight up and he swatted the head sharply making me flench. He said you wont be needing that. He asked, You havent been fucking any black men have you? I nodded no. He said, As I heard your all bitchboi and began kissing me very strongly running his tongue into my throat while pinching my nipples so hard. By then my dick was completely limp. He swatted the head very hard again. And led me into the bedroom.
At this point I had second thoughts about what we were there for. He laid me down and stood over me as he removed his pantys. Then he looked as though he was digging at his cock and balls as they came out almost as though they were holstered! And how on earth he kept them so well hidden I didnt know. He leaned over and slid his huge black cock in my mouth. Id never seen one that big. As he hardened and the veins began to bulge it was obvious I wasnt going to use my dick that day. And as it turned out I didnt. Once he was fully erect he told me to lay back and open my legs good and hold them wide open. I didnt hesitate either. He spit on his head and on my crack as looking me in the eye smiling the whole time. As soon as he got his dick started good he grabbed my nutsac and twisted my balls very swiftly! I flenched and he pushed his dick farther in. Thats when he TOLD me! You horny little white bitch. Im gonna fuck you and make you mine right here in my bed today! He squeezed my balls and quickly released them and immediately grabbed the tiny head of my dick and pulled it out stretching it so hard I seriously thought it was gonna break off at the base. Again he pushed harder n drove his cock as deep as possible. Oh fuck it hurt so good! He TOLD me his black cock was going to be his master and I would begin dreaming about it day and night. All I cud say was Yes as I held my legs wide open for him. After that my dick was a non subject the rest of the day as he began to pleasure himself and me. He would occasionally tell me to be still and not breathe. Then he would bury his cock in me and make it jump up and down and all around. I had never felt that before. His cock would jump so much inside of me we could actually hear it bounce around. He ended up fucking me twice the secind time lasting much longer. He explained he would always cum in my ass or mouth as deep as he could get his dick. And I was to NEVER allow my dick to get hard and much less cum in his bed! I was totally exhausted and could hardly walk when I left that day. I knew I wanted more and he was right I began to dream of his cock.
The next day at school the same black girl walked up and handed me the note a bit more openly accompanied by a couple of her friends. It read. SAME PLACE SAME TIME DONT BE LATE! And so it started. Before the weekend was over my life had been changed completely. I was preparing to break up with my wht gf and spending every available minute at his house. Not because of his orders but because I wanted to. He asked me on friday if Id gotten rid of the wht bitch? I said not yet but Im working on it. That was my first real punishment. He took me to bed and started fucking me doggy. He rolled up a newpaper and jerked my balls down n beat them so hard they were black and blue for days. All the while fucking me harder and harder. He TOLD me I was not to be caught talking to white girls anytime. He said I would end up losing respect for him and his cock and embarrass him in front of the black girls etc. I cut the wht gf loose asap. That woud last over 5 years!
During which time I enjoyed the best sex of my life! Everywhere we went people thought I was te top but as soon as he caught that he would make it a point to correct that. He usually wore a dress and he began dressing me to fit my lifestyle which also included cosmetics etc. Occasionally he would dress very masculine and have me go fem.
Now youre wondering what has this got to do with the OPs question. Well it does because he eventually left my area and I tried all types of sex to get over him. To no avail. Im currently married and have become a total BI cuck. I do honestly believe that within a couple more generations this lifestyle will be the norm for the majority of white men. There are very few ww that stay satisfied if they have long passionate relationships with a hung bm. To show any type of statistics is useless because the truth isnt being told. Race relationships are still taboo for pier pressure, financial concerns etc etc.
My personal example is a wild card and I realize it. But more and more whites are going black and that can be noticed in almost any college campus or maternity ward hahaha. And getting back to the question again. Yes I believe after a ww has tasted bbc in appropriate dosage she will be casting the wm aside. His next move towards sexual satisfaction. is cuckolding, jacking off , becoming a total sub for bbc or just getting used to his newfound position in life. I know if I run across another gay black alpha male Im leaving ww for good.
I hope this doesnt offend or create a strong debate. Its just one white mans opinion and answer to a question. But one that is honest and made from actual experience and not sudden kneejerk reaction. Thank you!.

For You?
Old 12-27-2018, 04:47 PM

Default For You?

Suppose it'd be alright if you like it. For us- no, not at all.

Tags
sissy cuckold humiliation