Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wearing BBC or QoS anklet in public?
Old 10-14-2019, 11:03 AM

Default wearing BBC or QoS anklet in public?

Hi. I am kind of new to this, and never had anything in practice apart from on-line here.

I always have been intrigued by pictures of women wearing a BBC or QoS anklet to advertise what they are into. I even got one for myself. But I don't dare wearing this in public. Girls, do you wear this ever in public, or only in private (or maybe in closed club setting)? I am curious and excited by the idea of what could happen if I would wear this just in public on the street, in the mall, etc... But I didn't dare so far... It may be something dangerous to do?

Old 10-14-2019, 02:57 PM

What’s stopping you? Seriously?

I love anklets, always have and so pretty too. Truth is it’s a piece of jewellery that has been hijacked by us. Everyone knows what they mean you don’t even need the spade or lettering to show off either. People know! Especially if you wearing killer heels too.

You’ll find you get more reactions from other women, then white guys and it’s black guys that seem to care least lol

Old 10-14-2019, 03:32 PM

Thanks for the reply Another woman confirmed that the anklet is probably too inconspicuous to be noticed by the black guys (the small QoS symbol dangling from it) and suggested I may get more out of it going for one of these temp QoS tattoos on my ankle, taht look likely more conspicuous.

The fantasy will most likely become so strong that I will try it it out in the end... and me being terribly scared... but also very much feeling excited... and most likely, nothing will happen

I am still a bit worried if it could not turn out to be dangerous...

Old 10-14-2019, 09:17 PM

ive wore mine out a lot , I get a real kick from it I have a full set of QoS jewellery, and I have got attention from other women and couple of black guys

Old 10-15-2019, 10:19 PM

I have a bracelet/charm that I sometimes wear. I’ve had a few double takes, but no one really bothers me about it.

Old 10-16-2019, 12:32 PM

I wear one out quite often, especially when we travel or on the beach. For me it's even hotter because my cuckold is with me and people know that if I'm BBC only he's a cuckold.
Attached Thumbnails
wearing BBC or QoS anklet in public?-img_1454.jpg   wearing BBC or QoS anklet in public?-showing-off-beach-2.jpg   wearing BBC or QoS anklet in public?-nyc-7-2011-13.jpg  

Old 10-16-2019, 12:43 PM

Wow, that is hot!

Old 10-16-2019, 12:59 PM

As a white boi that worships Black men I decided to try out wearing a Qos ankle bracelet at a Black bar.

OMG I couldn't believe all of the big Black men that noticed it and stopped by to talk and flirt.

They knew instantly that they could have me. I did end up having a big dominate Black man take me back to his place. He was so excited he was rock hard when we left the bar. By the time we got to his car he looked at me and said Oh fuck white boi I need my dick sucked now. Then he took out his massive thick dick with a large powerful head and ordered me to suck it.

I obeyed. I plan on wearing my Qos again.

Old 11-11-2019, 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleen View Post
Hi. I am kind of new to this, and never had anything in practice apart from on-line here.

I always have been intrigued by pictures of women wearing a BBC or QoS anklet to advertise what they are into. I even got one for myself. But I don't dare wearing this in public. Girls, do you wear this ever in public, or only in private (or maybe in closed club setting)? I am curious and excited by the idea of what could happen if I would wear this just in public on the street, in the mall, etc... But I didn't dare so far... It may be something dangerous to do?
Each person is different depending on their lives and such. I’ve seen some women go all out with QoS tattoos. I will wear an anklet or bracelet with a QoS charm on it when out on dates but it’s not something I wear everyday.

wwyd?
Old 11-12-2019, 03:24 AM

Question wwyd?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaden View Post
I wear one out quite often, especially when we travel or on the beach. For me it's even hotter because my cuckold is with me and people know that if I'm BBC only he's a cuckold.
That is stupid hot, holy shit.

Real talk: I pass by a you, or any woman wearing one, sunbathing and tell you how much "I dig it": what's the play?

Tags
anklet, public, qos