Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Queen of Spade Tattoo
Old 02-02-2016, 05:50 PM

Default Queen of Spade Tattoo

I only have used the temporary ones but they work great. I just make sure to put them where guys will comment on them at the bar even if they don't know exactly what the symbol means.

I got Branded and I love it.
Old 03-14-2017, 01:20 AM

Default I got Branded and I love it.

Since I got Branded I go out to night clubs do I get the Blackmen attention
Attached Thumbnails
Queen of Spade Tattoo-picture-178.jpg  

Old 03-14-2017, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginatoshoe View Post
Saw a couple once about an inch across that were actually branded. As with a hot iron probably by her man at the time. Obviously they are not as detailed as a tat but when you see one you KNOW she was marked and claimed.

Hate to
Old 03-15-2017, 08:00 AM

Lightbulb Hate to

Pop your bubble/illusion but that's not a "brand" in the pic that you posted that's a tattoo. "Brands" are scars that are raised above the skin and they don't have blk ink in with a white letter Q them lol also that web find pic that you chose to post can't possibly match the description that you gave in your profile 5'10" tall and weighs 269lbs..

So no way possible!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginatoshoe View Post

Racist
Old 03-15-2017, 08:24 AM

Default Racist

Do any of you people realize what the word "spade" stands for? What it represents and by you labeling yourself as a "queen" that to me just makes it even worse. I realize in other countries they may not be as aware as we are down south but geesh people!! Still!!

Why would you mark yourself like that? If I was a blk man and saw a woman with a QOS tattoo I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. She might as well be waving a rebel flag!!

I'm sure there will be plenty that disagree with me as usual but it is what it is.

Think about it like this. Would you walk up to a blk man and call him a "spade" then tell him that you're better than him as you're his "queen" LMAO I can just see that man's face!!! Basically that tattoo is saying the same damn thing!!!

Old 03-18-2017, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post

Do any of you people realize what the word "spade" stands for? What it represents and by you labeling yourself as a "queen" that to me just makes it even worse. I realize in other countries they may not be as aware as we are down south but geesh people!! Still!!

Why would you mark yourself like that? If I was a blk man and saw a woman with a QOS tattoo I wouldn't touch her with a 10 foot pole. She might as well be waving a rebel flag!!

I'm sure there will be plenty that disagree with me as usual but it is what it is.

Think about it like this. Would you walk up to a blk man and call him a "spade" then tell him that you're better than him as you're his "queen" LMAO I can just see that man's face!!! Basically that tattoo is saying the same damn thing!!!

To be honest & this is just my opinion and anyone can disagree with me on this but most guys wouldn't care if a woman has a queen of spades tattoo labeled on them since most of us fellas want to have a freaky time with those kind of women.

For me it's a hit or miss I'm attracted to the mind and the heart as well as the body but if she starts to be ignorant & disrespectful in anyway shape or form I will ignore her ASAP.

And I realized that typing this on a iPhone is tough lolll and miss mustang I love you sexy woman xoxoxo.

Old 03-18-2017, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goku714 View Post
To be honest & this is just my opinion and anyone can disagree with me on this but most guys wouldn't care if a woman has a queen of spades tattoo labeled on them since most of us fellas want to have a freaky time with those kind of women.

For me it's a hit or miss I'm attracted to the mind and the heart as well as the body but if she starts to be ignorant & disrespectful in anyway shape or form I will ignore her ASAP.

And I realized that typing this on a iPhone is tough lolll and miss mustang I love you sexy woman xoxoxo.

Sexy...but very opinionated. Definitely a woman.

Old 03-18-2017, 08:38 PM

Never had the nerve to get on myself where did you get it on your body Okchic

Slutwife
Old 03-19-2017, 01:33 PM

Default Slutwife

Check out the pic on my profile. Slutwife

Per the pics on the profile
Old 03-21-2017, 05:56 AM

Default Per the pics on the profile

The one pic with the tat on the ass is a lick and stick tattoo. The other "spade" is tackyyy but can't really focus on that bc of the "big hard clit" which looks an awful lot like a small dic with a head.....

ILoveInterracial.Com - Marked - I Love Black Cock - photo from twofriques

Quote:
Originally Posted by twofriques View Post
Check out the pic on my profile. Slutwife

Tags
queen of spades, tattoo's