Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

When do we turn family into black? Ideal moment?
Old 05-06-2021, 04:18 AM

Default When do we turn family into black? Ideal moment?

I would like to know what is the ideal moment to turn our entire family to black ? Like age or moment ?What is the best thing to do to make them turn into black breeder, Wife,daugthers,mom.

Last edited by teddybear30; 05-06-2021 at 05:15 AM..

Old 05-13-2021, 07:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear30 View Post
I would like to know what is the ideal moment to turn our entire family to black ? Like age or moment ?What is the best thing to do to make them turn into black breeder, Wife,daugthers,mom.
As BBC cuckolding becomes more mainstream, I believe that soon cuckolding within the white family will become more acceptable, and multi generational cuckolding will be part of it. The husbands want to surrender their wives and eventually their daughters when they are of age. They get off by having what was once theirs taken by black men and used hard in every possible way. Daughters will pick up on the way there mother treats their father,and realize that he is not the one who has control of his wife, eventually she will learn that mom is getting her cock somewhere else and that it is huge and black and there may be many of them she takes, and that dad approves of his wife's behavior and even finds it arousing! She will soon seek out black men for herself seeing what a pathetic sight her cuckold father has become. Once mother and daughter decide to discuss the lifestyle, both may want to partake in his humiliation, and he will be all too willing to surrender them for black men's use.

Old 05-18-2021, 01:34 AM

Just be sure you can afford to raise all the Black Bred babies on your own.

Old 05-18-2021, 05:54 PM

After reading the thread about daughters and older black men, I believe that the day is coming when mothers and daughters will openly discuss having sexual relalations with hung black men. I think the cuckold husband wants to see his family involved in the BBC lifestyle,provided that they are of age and wanted to participate. He would find surrendering his family exciting and humiliating, Mothers and of age daughters serving BBC together might become the norm in modern white families.

Old 05-19-2021, 02:25 PM

When a black man enters your life there should be no delay, Immediately bring him home and tell the family that they must obey him. The entire family should be owned by him. He should be free to fuck sons, daughtersm wife, impregnate the females and made the males into bitch's
That should be the law!

Old 05-19-2021, 06:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddysub View Post
When a black man enters your life there should be no delay, Immediately bring him home and tell the family that they must obey him. The entire family should be owned by him. He should be free to fuck sons, daughtersm wife, impregnate the females and made the males into bitch's
That should be the law!
This situation sounds more like a live in BBC bull relationship, where he would take over control of the family dynamic. In that situation I would strongly recommend that the adults keep the sexual situations out of the eyes and ears of anyone who is under the age of atleast 21 Discretion is very important. I could see how him controlling the family decision making process and having the family obey him would let the family know that the cuckold father has surrendered control of his family to the bull. Perhaps the father could have a black man move into a room in the house stating that money in the household is tight and a friend wanted to rent a room, then the bull could take over control of the household budget to help the family get back on track, then all decisions must go through him for the financial well being of the family. The family will adapt once the bull is in charge of the decision making of the household.

Old 05-21-2021, 05:58 PM

Quote:
That should be the law!

I believe that this is really going on in modern day society! A member posted a thread in the general cuckold discussion section about a cuckold husband and his hot wife asking him to move in with them and take over control of the family household. While the fantasy of doing this is entertaining and exciting, actually doing it is something that I would not think many cuckold couples would actually do,but I guess they are. Personally I would be very careful with sexual situations around under 21 year old family members. I suppose that having total control of the family dynamic may eventually lead to them all submitting for his use at the time they reach legal age to do so,but I would be very careful because they might not want to participate in the lifestyle and the decision to do so should only be made by them when they are of the age to do so. That said I can see how the cuckold husband would surrender his wife and family to be used,he would surrender his own mother, sister or grandmother, and even himself to be used for the enjoyment of the bull/master. He loves the excitement and humiliation of seeing his wife and family that he is supposed to protect and defend surrendered and used. If you have a well hung black man move into your home,I believe that he would fuck every available white woman who lives in or visits the home on a regular basis. Mother in laws,mothers,grandmother's, sister in laws,sisters ,aunts,etc would all be fair game for him to use for his pleasure! The changing dynamics of modern society will eventually lead to entire white families serving BBC or groups of BBC together. We might see the day will come when these situations will become family events where the white males film ,photo, watch and clean the white females of the family while they serve! It might seem like fantasy but from what I read in the other thread white cuckold couples are actually living it. While the fantasy of doing this is hot,I don't think I could ever do it myself. Those are my thoughts.

Old 07-02-2021, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypete View Post
As BBC cuckolding becomes more mainstream, I believe that soon cuckolding within the white family will become more acceptable, and multi generational cuckolding will be part of it. The husbands want to surrender their wives and eventually their daughters when they are of age. They get off by having what was once theirs taken by black men and used hard in every possible way. Daughters will pick up on the way there mother treats their father,and realize that he is not the one who has control of his wife, eventually she will learn that mom is getting her cock somewhere else and that it is huge and black and there may be many of them she takes, and that dad approves of his wife's behavior and even finds it arousing! She will soon seek out black men for herself seeing what a pathetic sight her cuckold father has become. Once mother and daughter decide to discuss the lifestyle, both may want to partake in his humiliation, and he will be all too willing to surrender them for black men's use.
Yes. I agree

Old 07-28-2021, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mypete View Post
FANTASTIC!

I wish my family lived in that world!

Old 07-28-2021, 08:03 PM

Quote:
That should be the law!
I absolutely believe this and desperately wish it for my family!

As of now, still a dream...