Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

When did you last visit here in Africa for black cock hunting?
Old 07-13-2021, 10:08 AM

Default When did you last visit here in Africa for black cock hunting?

Ladies and Couples; when did you last visit here in Africa for black cock hunting? Which African country? And how was your experience?

Hundreds of white women often travel here in Uganda (East Africa) as tourists, NGO volunteers, business representatives and Expatriates, but with hidden dark desires they want to fulfill.

Personally, I live in Kampala City where I always meet and fuck several white female visitors. Uganda is currently welcoming foreigners to travel here, so come visit the Pearl of Africa and get blacked full-time!

Last edited by BlackBullUganda; 07-13-2021 at 10:39 AM..

The Blackest!
Old 07-13-2021, 02:40 PM

Default The Blackest!

I never have but have a question you can answer. Where and what people, tribe, whatever one might call it would I find the Blackest of Black skinned cocks?

Old 07-14-2021, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I never have but have a question you can answer. Where and what people, tribe, whatever one might call it would I find the Blackest of Black skinned cocks?
You can get the blackest black bulls in North Western Uganda (West-Nile region). Let me know when you decide to visit here and I'll arrange for you something mind-blowing.

Old 07-15-2021, 05:57 PM

One advantage od Africa is you can get really young boys. Not for gays it's ,illegal in most of Africa. ,But ladies can have their pick.The young beach boys in Kenya are good. Just take them to an African hotel and enjoy

Old 07-15-2021, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullUganda View Post
Ladies and Couples; when did you last visit here in Africa for black cock hunting? Which African country? And how was your experience?

Hundreds of white women often travel here in Uganda (East Africa) as tourists, NGO volunteers, business representatives and Expatriates, but with hidden dark desires they want to fulfill.

Personally, I live in Kampala City where I always meet and fuck several white female visitors. Uganda is currently welcoming foreigners to travel here, so come visit the Pearl of Africa and get blacked full-time!
Never done it but it sounds interesting

Old 07-18-2021, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanara View Post
One advantage od Africa is you can get really young boys. Not for gays it's ,illegal in most of Africa. ,But ladies can have their pick.The young beach boys in Kenya are good. Just take them to an African hotel and enjoy
You're right. Looks like you've visited here and fed on some black African meat before.

Old 07-18-2021, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bailgirl View Post
Never done it but it sounds interesting
Sure...you should try it as well.

Old 07-19-2021, 03:17 AM

We have met many west African here in USA but when we lived in Kuwait we met some Uganda men there.

Old 07-20-2021, 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharmywife View Post
We have met many west African here in USA but when we lived in Kuwait we met some Uganda men there.
That's awesome

Old 07-20-2021, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBullUganda View Post

This is such a fantasy of most white women that crave black men. We have a deep desire to find sexy, dark, young African guys to fill us! Wow…

Tags
bbc, bbc - bareback, bbc all holes filled, bbc bbc cum, bbc big black dick