Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

a cuck cage question
Old 08-28-2021, 02:33 PM

Default a cuck cage question

my girl is getting turned on by a bull wanting me to wear a cuck ring. Been a cuck in a couple of relationships and i never found it was necessary to use this physical device. i am very submissive when a bull is around anyway. Is the cuck cage another level in emasculation?

Old 08-28-2021, 06:04 PM

I don't know about emasculation but it is giving up control of your cock.

Whoever has the key has control of your orgasms. It is definitely a power shift.

gw3n

cage?
Old 08-28-2021, 07:19 PM

Default cage?

I am the husband of a wife who has had 3 BBC lovers. I have seen them often and NEVER been asked to wear a cage.I think that would limit my excitment and ability to pleasure myself as they are in the throws of sex.

Old 08-29-2021, 11:45 AM

If your wife holds the key, she can use it as leverage. Maybe she ties it to your conduct for the session, afterward, if you've been a good cuck you get pleasure.

It has its uses. As with anything in this lifestyle, TRUST is key (no pun intended)

as always, your mileage may vary

gw3n

Old 07-10-2022, 07:21 PM

Whatever floats your boat , my husband LOVES wearing one of his collection of many .

It’s just another dimension to cuckolding
Old 07-11-2022, 08:19 AM

Default It’s just another dimension to cuckolding

Quote:
Originally Posted by latingermancpl View Post
my girl is getting turned on by a bull wanting me to wear a cuck ring. Been a cuck in a couple of relationships and i never found it was necessary to use this physical device. i am very submissive when a bull is around anyway. Is the cuck cage another level in emasculation?
Wearing a chastity device is just another aspect to cuckolding. We’re both quite submissive and sometimes one of our black visitors likes to see, as hi puts it “your useless tiny white cock” locked away. I have two devices, one metal and one plastic, the plastic one is more comfortable for longer term wear and isn’t as painful when your cock is straining to get hard (obviously an important consideration if you’re locked up as your wife is being fucked in front of you), the metal one is heavier and pulls down on my balls more so is more painful. You can see both types in our photos. Start with plastic is my advice but the metal ones do look better.

One thing that we’ve noticed is that a key around a necklace is sometimes understood symbol in certain situations and we’ve had a couple of approaches over the years on vacation that have been quite successful!

Is is emasculating? Yes of course, although as someone already has their cock in “your woman” I’d say that you’d already been emasculated! That said once they’ve locked your cock away I do feel more humiliated and its very obvious that you’re not in control of your cock as you watch another man take control and fuck your wife.

I’d go for it personally, yes you’ll feel humiliated and emasculated but that’s part of being a cuckold!

Last edited by Jonswift12345; 07-11-2022 at 02:06 PM.. Reason: Additional information

Old 08-18-2022, 09:22 AM

Not always linked to being a Cuck.
We have discussed me wearing one while she is being fucked by our regular BBC play date.

She wants to squeeze and fondle my balls while the are hanging out of the cage while he fucks her.
She gets turned on by squeezing them and I enjoy the sensation of having her it do it.
Once she gets really horny I would be let out so we can both work her over.
I’m not a Cuck and have no desire to be humiliated or made to feel inferior.

If it turns her on and is part of the fun for her, I’m up for it, after all she does a lot of things for my pleasure, so it’s give and take thing.