Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What happened here
Old 11-02-2021, 01:57 AM

Default What happened here

This place died like, i was gone for some time, but like 50 people on he now. i had several really good connections at one point.. nothing left but pics n vids...

I have 2 white wives
Old 11-02-2021, 05:47 AM

Post I have 2 white wives

I have 2 white wives that I fuck fairly regularly and have been for about 3 years now. Not on here that much anymore. Both of their husbands are CUMPLETELY aware of my sexual liaisons with their respective white wives. Well, whatever they haven't seen multiple times already.

Old 11-02-2021, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxCountryBoi55 View Post
I have 2 white wives that I fuck fairly regularly and have been for about 3 years now. Not on here that much anymore. Both of their husbands are CUMPLETELY aware of my sexual liaisons with their respective white wives. Well, whatever they haven't seen multiple times already.
I was talking about the site slowed down alot over the years.
I too have several black lovers that we could call on anytime, very respectful and hot. Starting over in a new place so looking for new connections.