Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 11-23-2021, 08:43 PM

I've had a special attraction to sluts and whores since high school. So I think it would be great to have a wife who is a slut.

Totally agree
Old 11-24-2021, 12:23 PM

Default Totally agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksavage View Post
I don't believe that white wives are whores or sluts just because they gave in to BBC!! I have a loving wife who is a great mom! She gave in to BBC when she lived in a black neighborhood ( 5 lovers). She loved her black boyfriends & has no regrets about her BBC past!!White men on this site, like me accept the fact that our wives did have or will make love with a black man (men) sometime in their life!! It's good,it's right, it's healthy and it's natural!! How do the men & women here feel about this?
Mine has been a loving wife to me for over 30 years, I have a small dick and a premature ejaculator, I know she has strayed a few times usually with black men. Just getting what she needs sexually does not make her a slut or a whore as far as I am concerned.

No they are not
Old 11-24-2021, 05:37 PM

Default No they are not

Some guys get off degrading women and there wives. Some women need that, physical, like a drunken woman, can't face reality, that there are sexual beings just like men or anyone else.
Mind games, suck.

Old 11-24-2021, 09:46 PM

Yes they are .

They don't start out being that way but over time we make them that way. By we I mean us brothers and their cucks.

First thing they have sex with us . They find out how good fucking is with us. For the first time they really get into it enjoy sex , enjoy fucking thats when they become sluts. Sluts for black cock but sluts nonetheless. Now being a slut especially when its for black cock is nothing wrong . Your wives are finally having great sex so they want more of it. Nothing wrong with wanting something good in your life especially when it makes you feel good. So being a slut is good. Next with their cucks help they become submissive to us. We begin to dominate them to control them. And then maybe we make whores out of them. Which is like a slut bet she makes us some money for it.

Old 11-25-2021, 04:32 AM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironmike500 View Post
Yes they are .

They don't start out being that way but over time we make them that way. By we I mean us brothers and their cucks.

First thing they have sex with us . They find out how good fucking is with us. For the first time they really get into it enjoy sex , enjoy fucking thats when they become sluts. Sluts for black cock but sluts nonetheless. Now being a slut especially when its for black cock is nothing wrong . Your wives are finally having great sex so they want more of it. Nothing wrong with wanting something good in your life especially when it makes you feel good. So being a slut is good. Next with their cucks help they become submissive to us. We begin to dominate them to control them. And then maybe we make whores out of them. Which is like a slut bet she makes us some money for it.
That is the most dumbest thing that I have ever read on here and believe Me I’ve read some doozies on here before. By the way I don’t consider Myself a slut or a whore at all! ��SMDFH!��*♀️

Old 11-25-2021, 12:45 PM

Quote:
There really is no such thing as a slut! The word was invented by uptight people who had issues with sexual freedom!
Well said and I agree.

Old 11-25-2021, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiBBWDivaGoddess View Post
That is the most dumbest thing that I have ever read on here and believe Me I’ve read some doozies on here before. By the way I don’t consider Myself a slut or a whore at all! ��SMDFH!��*♀️
Glad to hear from a "real" confident, intelligent, strong woman on here.

Mine is a slut
Old 11-25-2021, 01:45 PM

Default Mine is a slut

Mine allows her BBC friends to invite their friends to join then, if that doesn't make her a slut I;m not sure what does

Old 11-26-2021, 10:29 AM

Quote:
I don't believe that white wives are whores or sluts just because they gave in to BBC!! I have a loving wife who is a great mom! She gave in to BBC when she lived in a black neighborhood ( 5 lovers). She loved her black boyfriends & has no regrets about her BBC past!!White men on this site, like me accept the fact that our wives did have or will make love with a black man (men) sometime in their life!! It's good,it's right, it's healthy and it's natural!! How do the men & women here feel about this?
They are whores they know it so do the black guys who fuck them.

Old 11-26-2021, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaperi View Post
They are whores they know it so do the black guys who fuck them.
Absolutely. I know I'm a whore for black men and embrace it.